Ferris Wheel

So today was our 6 month anniversary, not counting that small time when we had broken up twice. I had decided to surprise him with taking him to the carnival since he had never been to one. We got there and his eyes went wide "IS THIS A CARNIVAL? THE CARNIVAL?!" I smile "Aw you're so adorable when you sound like a little kid" I kiss him on the cheek as he says "It's the carnival."
As we're walking around Caleb's just looking at every single food stand and ride in awe. It was adorable about how excited he was. He runs up to this one stand and yells "FRIED OREOS, FRIED COOKIE DOUGH ON A STICK, FRIED SNICKERS, SOUNDS LIKE DIABETES BUT I NEED TO TRY ONE." I laugh while the man at the stand just looks overly annoyed at his excitement and loudness. He looks at me "Do you want anything baby girl?" I blush and respond "I'll just eat a little of whatever you get." Long story short he got fried cookie dough on a stick and we both loved it. We decided to walk around for a bit for the food to settle in before getting on the rides. After a while we had went on this one ride that you get in this bear and it spins a lot but it was a lot of fun and Caleb was so happy. After like 8 other rides we had decided that we'd go on the Ferris wheel. While we were riding we were just taking about the day and all and then as the second round of getting to the top it stops, the worker at the ground then says " If everyone could please remain calm and please not rock the seats we are having some ride troubles and it seems that y'all might be stuck here for a little while." My eyes get huge and I take I big breath in, " What's wrong Mace? You okay?" I nod yes but then respond "I'm uh just not exactly the biggest on heights and now we're stuck and like what if we die what this thing just breaks what if...." I then get cut off by Caleb kissing me passionately and grabs my hand and begins to speak. "Babe it'll all be ok, we won't die, it won't break, but listen a fear can only be overcome if you face it, I was afraid to love but now look where I am, I'm stuck in a Ferris wheel with the most beautiful, silly, adorable, funny girlfriend ever and I couldn't be more thankful, Mace I love you so much and you bringing me out here with you has just been the best day I can think of besides when we met." I smile while holding back tears and hug him tightly then kiss him and the ride starts moving again.