Furious

Caleb and I decided to wait another day to tell my parents since we're going to a meet and greet today with Cody, Devin, unfortunately Wes, and some other social media famous people I didn't really know. Caleb and I were only going cause we hadn't went in so long and to those few fans I have, they wanted to meet me today. The meet and greet was in Houston today so we had woken up quite early to be there in time with such late notice. My parents had agreed to let me go cause Devin was there, but after what he said yesterday..... Anyways once we got there there was already a small line of girls 5 hours early, which I found insane, but hey they were committed. A few had screamed when I got out but we had to go to the back of the building for our practice room. Luckily our room was far from Wes's and we had a lock on the door if necessary. Once it started we had went out and realized it was like the last meet and greet we were at how there's like an hour meet and greet with food and stuff, then a autograph sign, then the show. I all of a sudden heard running and in a link of an eye I had a girl hugging me tight as possible. "Aw why hello sweetheart," she then pulls away and is smiling so much as she begins to speak "I'm I'm sorry if I scared you, it's just you've influenced for a while now and you're the reason I'm 78 days clean now," I notice tears starting to come down her face, "Awh sweetheart I'm so proud of you! I know you can get through this," I pull her in for another hug, truly meaning it this time. Right before she walks away Caleb had walked up behind me and got the girls attention, "Wait Macy is this that boyfriend of yours?! He's so cute! Y'all are so cute! Omg! K I should really stop talking now, yikes." Caleb and I both laughed, "Hey what's your name so I know who to give a backstage pass to?" She gasped widely and responded "It's...it's Kassandra!" She smiles and walks away happily. The meet and greet had went on and awkward eye contact was made with Devin every now and then and some pictures were taken with me and Caleb and then it would be autograph signings soon.
Once it was time for the signings they had our names on specific tables, mine was right in between Devin's and Wes's. I took a deep breath in, sat down and got out my sharpie to begin signing. After a while of signing this girl that was probably about 17 or so had came by my table when suddenly Wes was at my table, "Damn girl I can give you more than just a backstage pass tonight..." I saw him wink as I just continued to sign the poster and the girl walked over to Wes's table. Ugh that pig, how can girls like that?
It was now time to go start practicing so I had gathered my things and I was making my way to the practice room just as Wes steps in front of me, "Listen baby, we can do more than just practice in my room. Just ditch the anger freak and I can make you happy." I look at him disgusted and just keep walking to my room ignoring his existence.
The lineup was I think these dudes named Sam and Colby, then Wes, Devin, this other dude, me and Caleb, and then this other dude.
In our rooms we could hear what was being said on stage thought the speaker on the ceiling , which was unfortunate when Wes came on. I heard them all chant for Wes and then I heard his voice, "Hey so I was gonna sing tonight but I just wanna say a couple little things real quick. That girl, Macy? Yeah well don't let her fool you, she's as slutty as they get, she kissed Caleb, almost had sex with me, and also kissed Devin, but "She's dating Caleb." Like yeah okay guys so just be aware."