Sticking Together

I was in my room with the door locked.
I had driven myself home from school and I didn't feel like talking to my parents about "Why I came home during school."
I thought I was finally fucking strong enough, I couldn't even stand up for myself. I was still my same pathetic self, but now everyone knew. I felt horrible leaving Caleb behind with the fact what was said about him as well, but I left on impulse. I've been crying since I left the cafeteria, then my mom knocks on the door, "Honey, please tell me what's wrong, we just want you to be happy." I sniffles and wipes my tears, "I'm fine mom, I promise I'll go back to school tomorrow." I thought I hear footsteps of her walking away but she started speaking again, "Well if you unlock the door I have something that'll make you feel better..." I slopped up from my ball and unlocked the door to see my mom walking away and Caleb with his arms open to hug. I almost fell into his hug letting out all of my tears, I felt his arms around me and felt so safe and loved. "Macy I love you for who you are, I hope you know that, and it will never change..." He whispered in my ear then pulled back, "A beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve these," he says as he wipes my tears away. He kissed me on the forehead and we went back into my room onto my bed. We had ended up watching Netflix while cuddling and he'd do this cute thing while I was into the movie is feel him stare at me but as soon as I'd look at him he'd be looking at the screen smiling. After a while we had began playing black ops 3 together which he once again bear my ass at even though I'm the one who owns the game. I had paused the game, "Caleb I may not always seem like it or maybe not say it much but you honestly are so amazing and I love you for sticking with me."