Classy

I woke up in my bed not remembering how I got here, I suddenly jump out of bed and fast walk to the kitchen. My mom is sitting at the table and my dad is at the counter pouring his coffee...Then I see Caleb dressed very nicely walk out of the bathroom. My eyes widen and Caleb must see my concern "Relax Mace, I told them everything last night..." My dad takes a sip of his coffee, "Ah yes he did, and don't let me regret this. But on another hand Macy I gave money to Caleb for y'all to go out on a real date, I may have somewhat overreacted I guess so this is my sorry." I felt a huge smile brought to my fave and my mom looked so happy. I looked back at Caleb and he had a maroon skater girl dress in his hand, "Here, we're going out soon." I took the dress excitedly and ran back to my room.
{Caleb's POV}
It had been a good about hour or so of me awkwardly waiting since she wouldn't let me go in her room. I heard her close her bedroom door and stared at her is awe. She was.... She was jaw dropping beautiful. She had her gorgeously curled, and the dress was just.... She was beautiful okay. Once we got in the car I pulled out the promise ring, "Mace, I know we can't be engaged right now but, this was just the promise ring.... I'm saving the engagement ring for now..." She takes it almost immediately and slips in on her finger like it's just what she wanted.
{Macy's POV}
As we pulled up I had realized we were at "Carjenios," which was probably the most expensive restaurant I could think of. We walked in and out table was already set and ready as the waiter pulled my chair out for me.
As the waiter left I opened the menu and almost everything was about $22 and up for anything that wasn't a kids meal, which we couldn't order unless we were 12 and under. "Caleb.... I hope you know, I love you so damn much. You are my everything and I'm so glad you have never left me." He smiled, "I could never ever leave my beautiful princess that I love so much, it'd be a sin."