Little Kids

I had explained the plan to Caleb yesterday and he seemed a little iffy having to share me but I had reassured him he was the only one. Caleb and I had talked about it and had decided to put the whole engagement thing on hold for now with the circumstances. I couldn't be at his house alone with him anymore so I told my parents I was going to the mall "with friends." Once I got there I had found Caleb's car and walked to it, I looked around to see where he was when suddenly there was hands over my eyes, "Guess who?" The hands moved from my face and it was Caleb as soon as I turned around. I went in for a hug and he had pressed me up against his car kissing me intensely all of a sudden. I absolutely did not hate it but we were in a parking lot, "Well hello to you too Caleb," he smiles, "I'm just happy to see my Babygirl happy and I get to buy you things today." I smile getting excited. He takes my hand and we walk into the mall, I see the store PINK and I automatically run there with Caleb not far behind with my hand holding his. As I was looking at some more sports bras and underwear Caleb comes up to me with this lace bra, "I bet this would look hot on you..." I laugh, "Oh shut up." He smiles and goes back to put it away. I had finally decided on getting a maroon sports bra after like 20 minutes of debating. After that Caleb had walked me to Pandora, went up to the counter and had asked for a princess ring, got the right size, Caleb put it on my finger and said "For my one and only princess." I had felt my cheeks get red and he kissed me on the cheek and he then paid for the ring. Next I got to go to Forever 21 where I had found lots of clothes and once I was ready I had went to the dressing room to try everything on while Caleb waited out the door. As I tried on about the third shirt I had realized I accidentally grabbed a large instead of a small, I told Caleb to go find me the small one as I described which shirt it was. A few moments later he had knocked on the door, as I was about to open it I was just in my bra and underwear, I had hesitated but opened it anyways. "Oooh Mace you can't play these games with me..." He stepped in the little room and closed the door, "Now let's see what the rest of the shirts and shorts look like on you." I stare at him cause I know that he's in here cause he's horny Caleb, I sighed and went on with trying on clothes......
{Caleb's POV}
God damn I really had the perfect girlfriend, she was so beautiful, funny, amazing, and just.... I love her a lot. She's actually trusting me in the dressing room with her. I'm not gonna lie I wanted to do so many things to her right now but I can't, I respect her more than that. After the like 13 shirts and 4 pairs of shorts she tried on she ended up on let wanted 5 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts. After we were done in Forever 21 we had went to eat at Panda Express.
{Macy's POV}
My favorite food was Chinese food and Panda Express was just bomb as fuck and their crab rangoons were to die for.
{Devin's POV at home}
Man who was I kidding thinking that I was going to be able to actually date Macy. She even hates me half of the time what was I thinking? I wish I would've been able to say no to being her fake boyfriend at the time cause it's just gonna make me want her more when I will have to see her so much but can't actually have her. I've tried getting over Mace for so long but I can't, and this.... I don't know what's gonna happen or how long I'll be able to stick to it. I've like Macy since we were little kids... Back when I was the only guy in her life. Back when she hung out with me to actually hang out with me.