Oliver

(If you tap on the picture above that's Oliver)
It has been a whole week in this coma, a whole week. One perk though is that little boy Oliver he is such a sweet little boy but damn that boy sure knows how to play checkers, yes checkers, we are limited on fun resources considering our state. I just want to go and shake myself the fuck up but it sadly does not work that way. If only Caleb knew about what was actually going on and that I actually knew everything that was going on. Oh yeah and another perk of this situation is that I'm never hungry, like I guess the doctors are putting something in me of some sort that I legit am just never hungry, it's not like the food would do anything for me anyways. "Wanna play red hands? You can't even feel the pain when you're like this," I came back from being spaced out and processed what Oliver had just said,"oh yeah uh sure..." We just kept hitting each others hands, which got boring pretty quick, I slowly began to start to feel pain in my hand and pulled away. "It's really starting to hurt, I thought you said I wouldn't be able to feel it?" His face suddenly drooped, "Oh.... I mean that's a good thing.... it means you're getting better, but now I won't have a friend anymore.... I'm gonna really miss you, you're so pretty and nice, you're like a sister...." He suddenly started crying alot, I pulled him close and just gave him a huge hug. "My older sister... she was just a little younger than you, she.... she was in the accident with me... she was the driver, she told me before she closed her eyes at the incident that she was gonna go see Nana and Papa soon," he was bawling his eyes out. I sat down and put him in my lap, "hey hey Oliver listen, you don't have to tell me anymore okay sweetie? I'm so sorry about what happened but I know that you will wake up soon too and then I can come and visit you whenever you want okay? You've actually helped me.... a lot, I will never leave you." he had fallen asleep in my arms and I suddenly felt faint.

{Caleb's POV}

"SHE'S AWAKE SHE'S AWAKE!"