"Perfect"

It's been 2 weeks since I was in the hospital, I've actually been eating, I actually haven't really been caring about what I eat. I can finally say I'm happy again. Muffin literally plays with anything and everything, if she hears you crumble up a ball of paper she's in your lap ready to fetch in seconds. Sadly though Muffin has to stay at Caleb's house cause my dad is slightly allergic. I had been going to school these past 2 weeks with not too many problems I mean Kiersten had said a couple things and I had just told her to stop getting plastic surgery and that got her to shut up. Apparently one of Caleb's friends is having a party at his house tonight, which I am not going to cause the only person I'd speak to is Caleb. But also since he was having the party there I had picked up Muffin earlier but I gotta keep her in my room. So I decided I'd just watch some tv and movies for the night, as having nothing else to do. Sitting by myself lets me think to myself and let me realize how lucky I am to have Caleb in my life, for him to be my boyfriend and he just makes me so happy.
2 Hours Later
Ugh I miss Caleb. Maybe I should go to the party. But then I'd have to get ready. Ugh why do I have to be lazy. I got up, went to my room, threw on a floral crop top and some high waisted shorts, straightened my hair and put my makeup on. Before I left I gave some cat treats to Muffin and filled her bowl with more water.
As I walked next door there was just a bombard of cars parked along the neighborhood. I was terrified. So many people would be in this house. What if Caleb acted different with these guys? I'm sure he won't he's Caleb and he's my amazing goof ball. I opened the door and there was so many people I mean damn. I had asked this one girl where Caleb, which she pointed in the direction and I went. I found him. This is the only time I wish I could have never seen him. I wish I wouldn't have came. I wish I didn't see this. I walked up to Caleb and grabbed the bottle of beer out of his hand, "Ohh look who's here guys!" I could smell the alcohol on his breath and his speech was horrid. "Hey, hand me back my beer," I gave him a digested look and replied "Why the hell are you even drinking this!? What is it doing!? How is it going to make you feel better!? Everything was finally better. And oh look one of us fucked it up again! Caleb Baker I don't want to see you anymore!" He laughs "Slow down babe, calm down," i was beyond angry "CALM DOWN!?" At this point a lot of people were staring at me so I had decided to pour the remaining bit of beer on him and I left to go home.
As I got to my room I saw Muffin, which reminded me of stupid ass fuckface. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it while I felt tears streaming down my face. I bet now he's probably making out with girls, no he's probably hooking up with all of those sluts. Everything was finally good. Was. God damn it why can't life be just a bit easier!? I checked my phone and I had a text from Isabel:
I: "Hey you're everywhere on Instagram pouring that beer on Caleb. What happened!?"
M: "I don't really wan an talk about it right now. I can't believe it's on Instagram now 😒😒😒🔫 I'm going to sleep to get away from all of this."
Next Morning
I was pouring myself some cereal when I heard a knock at the door, my parents were home so I already knew it was Caleb before I checked the door. I opened the door and Caleb looks horrible. "Listen... Can we talk?" I step out the door and close it beside me, "You have 4 minutes." " Mace what I did was wrong, I shouldn't had even been drinking in the first place, and now I have this horrible headache, but it's still not as bad as the heartache I have. Macy will you be mine again?" I roll my eyes "Oh what you're just gonna "apologize" and ask me back out and think everything can go back to normal?! No. You can move back to Pittsburgh Caleb and take this with you." I took my ring off and put it in his hand. He tried to keep talking but I told him time was up, I went inside, locked the door and went to my room.