Isabel

The next day Macy's friend came over, they hadn't seen each other in a while except sometimes in the halls. Just a brief description or a few things about my friend Isabel, Her favorite colors are blue and red, she loves music and food, which I really don't know where she stores her body is beautiful, she enjoys singing but doesn't have the confidence as much for it, she gets hella good grades, she loves tiding horses and she's dating Diego, as in Diegosaurs, and she's such an amazing friend and gorgeous but thinks otherwise. Anyways let me get back to waiting for Isabel. I hear the doorbell ring and ran to it, almost running into it. I open the door and Isabel walks in with her fingers intertwined into Diego's. I give her a huge hug as she almost falls over and then I give Diego a small hug, who I hadn't seen since that meet up way back. I told them they could sit down and pick a movie out to watch and I texted Caleb to be on his way for movie night :). I pulled out some popcorn and put it in the microwave, it was tempting to eat when I smelt it fully cooked, but I knew it was nothing I needed. I made everyone a glass of soda including Caleb, which was Dr.Pepper, as of I was drinking water. I suddenly felt hands around my waist, turned around and saw Caleb and smiled. We began the movie and halfway through Caleb tried feeding me popcorn, but I couldn't decline otherwise he'd find out, so I ate some. I forgot how good the taste of food was but I knew this was the only time for a while. I turned to look at the other couch with Isabel and Diego and they were cuddling as well being cute as always. As soon as the movie was over everyone had finished the 2 bowls of popcorn and their drinks. We had played a couple of games on my Xbox and stuff but then Isabel and Diego had to go home. Caleb and I watched one more movie until he went back to "his house" which was the house next to us that my parents are renting for him until he goes back. As soon as he left I ran to the bathroom and threw up my popcorn, I didn't need it. I stepped on the scale and I had lost 5 pounds in 2 days which was super exciting. Maybe this could work, but absolutely no one can ever know.