LDR

Have you ever felt as though your life could becoming everything you've ever been scared of? Afraid to lose the one you love? Afraid that your life couldn't get any worse? Well here I am, I had finally found the one I loved and would never let go, but both of us not being 18 yet, we don't get to decide what we can and can't do. Apparently what Caleb had done someone had posted it on YouTube and everything and my parents found it..... They got extremely angry to say the least, not even considering it was just cause he forgot his meds and that I still forgave him. So I'm here in Texas, going to school where I get reminded daily about what I used to do by Wes. Caleb had to go back to Pittsburgh and is living with his mom. Caleb and I knew that we wouldn't let this mess up us, after everything EVERYTHING, we were not going to let it all go away cause of distance, and oh don't worry I know how much it's going to suck the longer I don't get to see him, but I will not throw all of this away cause of distance or cause of my parents. One other con of this whole long distance relationship was that I felt that I was really annoying Isabel by always saying how much I missed Caleb or that I wanted Caleb, I just always spoke about Caleb but I couldn't help it. I just wish I could still be happy for myself but it's like without him being here I'm just another sad mopey person. I know it sounds bad cause the fact of how close Isabel and I are but it just really upsets me how perfect Diego and her are together, they almost never fight and they've been dating ever since he moved here 2 years ago. They're so cute but I just really wish I had someone to talk to that could really relate to my problem, but I'm just too problematic. Shouldn't life be at least a little more simple than this?
{Isabel's POV}
I felt horrible about what was going on with Macy, she was always sad now and I would always try to make her feel better but no matter what she still wasn't all that happy. She always thinks that she annoys me but if I was in her situation I don't know what I'd do either, I just feel bad that I can't do anything to help it....
{Caleb's POV}
I still can't believe I'm back in Pittsburgh..... For whoever had recorded that incident and posted it on YouTube, well it he made its way to my old school so now I was known as the angry freak there as well. I fucking messed up, it's always me. I'm more happy than words can describe that I can still call Macy mine but not being able to be with her physically and having a secret relationship again.... Yeah I fucking hate it, I miss her beautiful hair, eyes , just everything about her, I love her so much. I just want her in my arms where we can both be happy, with each other.