Movies

It's been a week and a half in Pittsburgh and Caleb's mom had gotten out a day earlier than Caleb so they had spent some time together before his mom let him come back with me.
Then I hear them talking in the distance....
"Caleb there's no need to worry about me I have a nurse with me at all times and if anything happens I know you'll be here in time, I feel amazing. If you don't go back with Macy I'm gonna have to hit you cause that girl is a keeper."
"Mom just promise me you'll be okay? I love you and just don't do too much. But mom trust me, I can't even imagine a day without Mace, she's everything to me and I'm glad you understand."
I feel my cheeks warm up, then I hear a suitcase rolling, "You ready Mace?" I nod and grab my bags and hug and tell Caleb's mom bye.
After 2 days of settling back in and everything Caleb wanted to go on a movie date. I curled my hair, put on a black semi crop top and some skinny jeans and slipped in some vans and grabbed my phone.
We had gotten to the theater only 5 minutes before the movie was gonna start so we bought our tickets, got a soda and went to the room. The lights were still on but they were dim and there was a lot of people, Caleb grabbed my hand and walked me to the top row which was probably the only row not crowded. A couple minutes later the movie was starting and I put my head on Caleb and he put his arm around me "Wow so original Caleb" he smiles " I guess you want me to take it away then?" As he slowly removes his hand trying to prove a point. "Oh shush and put your arm back." Halfway through the movie I had looked up at him and we started kissing, but this wasn't like the kind of kissing that we usually had, it felt that it had more meaning. I felt his hand go down to my waist as we were still kissing continuously, he pulls away and begins to speak "Mace I know I've been a little much lately but I love you so much and I can't imagine a day without you being mine, honestly you make me so happy and I mean..."
Then he gets interrupted by someone in front of us shushing him. I grab his hand and we walk out the room so we can actually talk. "So as I was saying before ho interrupted me, you're everything I've ever wanted and everything I've ever needed and Mace I just can't thank you enough for being mine."
I smile as my eyes begin to get watery, "Caleb I can't believe you just said all of that I really love you too.." I wipe a tear from my face. "I don't ever want to have to leave you."
He smiles and begins to pull something out of his pocket, "So I know we haven't known each other all too long but I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend my life with and..."
He pulls out a ding dang ring pop and puts it on my middle finger, "This is going on this finger to all of the people that try and mess with my Mace. But this...."
He pulls out a small box, "This is a promise ring, or that's what I'm going to call it, I know it hasn't been as long as it should be but I can promise you when we get to that point we will get engaged and if I'm lucky enough married.... But only if you accept it." I nod like 5 times, even more tears streaming down my face and let him put it on me. I pull him in and kiss him with every single word that was never spoken.