Woah

I tried taking to Caleb but it's like I'm a ghost? The only good thing about this is that I think Caleb and my parents are getting along and that I actually get to see what's happening. Damn, Caleb is so fucking cute, like holy shit, I wish I could wake up and cover him in kisses from head to toe. Woah.... where the fuck am I? Holy shit I remember now, I was in a car accident. How do I exactly just wake up?? What am I supposed to do? Walk around the whole hospital and mope about the fact that I might die soon? Well that's basically all I can do besides stare at Caleb. "Someday we're gonna have kids together, own our own house, have some pets......" Caleb was still crying and I felt bad that I couldn't do anything about it but stand there and watch. "WAKE THE FUCK UP DUMB BITCH!" Nope, nothing, I can't wake myself up.
{Caleb's POV}
Her hands are so cold as though they are almost ice, I remember when she would always complain about how hot it always was everywhere she went..... She'll get through this... she'll get trough this, I keep repeating this to myself so I can stop crying.
{Macy's POV}
I tried to go outside of the hospital doors but like they won't let me leave? So not only can I not talk to anyone but I gotta sleep in this shitty ass hospital bed for who knows how long, look like a sewer rat with a bunch of wires, and basically die of boredom.... oh wait no, I'm gonna be dying from a car crash. This really sucks you know? I'm gonna die unmarried, and ya know other stuff.... wait a minute... can I feel pain? I went and grabbed what I think was a scalpel and ran it across my hand just a bit and once it was done it vanished? Then I heard Caleb yelling for the nurses. I ran in there to see that there was a cut on my hand exactly where I had just cut it and it was bleeding, not like too bad but I mean I'd be pretty freaked out if I was watching a dying person that randomly started bleeding from their hand. The nurses were trying there best to calm Caleb down but he couldn't keep it together. I started crying, I couldn't help it, it was all my fault..... all of this, I'm so stupid, why is he even here? Why does he love me of all people? There's so many prettier girls than me, better than me...