Parents

As I was about to respond I heard the front door slam. Suddenly the bedroom door swings open, "MACY YOU'RE MOTHER AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO EAT DINNER WITH YOU. AND OH WHAT IS THIS A PROPOSAL?" He takes a breath to try and calm down, "Macy you are only 17 you can't be engaged, come one home with me so we can eat..... Caleb... You stay here, I don't want to see you with my daughter." Caleb didn't want to say anything cause he knew it would just make it worse. I got up as tears were flooding my face, what even happened my dad is never like this!? My dad grabs my hand and marches out the room with me as we go back to my house. Before we arrive at the table my dad stops and begins to speak to me again but quietly, "That boy has given you too many problems, I know your mom and I have acted like we didn't know anything but we do have a slight bit of what he's done. He threw a alcohol party and he's just too rebellious for you Macy. You have to stop dating him or your mom and I will send him back to Pittsburgh."
I was about to speak as I began to take a breath and he walks to the dinner table to ignore me. I sit down and wipe my face with a napkin trying to stop myself from crying anymore. My mom looks up at me "Oh sweetheart once y'all aren't dating after a while you'll thank us, trust me it'll be just fine.... Why don't you date your friend Devin? He's always been so sweet to you since y'all were younger." I roll my eyes, scoot my chair out and walk to my room.
I heard the doorbell ring minutes later and my parents called for me, maybe it was Caleb, hopefully. As I got up to the door I tried wiping away the rest of my tears, I open the door and it's.... It's Devin. With a bouquet of roses in his hand. I stood there still, I wasn't quite sure why he was here. I felt my mom walk up beside me, "Macy we had called Devin earlier to come eat dinner with us but you weren't home so we had postponed it till now, but look how sweet he is, and look at those roses." My mom grabbed the roses and proceeded to the kitchen to put them in a vase. I had decided to invite Devin in as he was still just standing outside the door. As soon as he came in I grabbed a plate, put the food I wanted on it and went to my room. I sat down and as I was about to get on my phone to text Caleb, I couldn't find my phone. I hear a knock on the door and I shout GO AWAY, as the door opens anyways, "Woah, listen, Macy I had seen your phone on the table and I decided you might want it." He tosses my phone to me and continues to speak as he shits the door behind him, "Are you okay Macy? Your parents had called me and so I had maybe though that it'd be a fun little dinner date with you and I, and since you're not with Caleb I figured it'd be great to be with such a beautiful girl." I smiled but rolled my eyes despite in what he said. He put his hand on my thigh, "I just want my dream girl to be mine for once." Devin was moving closer and closer as he kept saying all of these sweet things. Our faces were soon inches apart, he got just a little closer and we started kissing. I felt his hand go around me, as he kept kissing me. I then pulled back realizing what I was letting happen, "DEVIN! Listen just cause my parents won't let Caleb and I date doesn't mean I suddenly will be with you. My parents just broke us up literally about 30 minutes ago so it's not like I'm just gonna suddenly be fine. Of course I'm not fine. You can't just begin kissing me like that. I love Caleb and only Caleb." He looks down and moves away "I'm sorry Macy. You're parents told me y'all had been broken up for a long while so that's why I had done this. I thought just maybe you'd like me. I'm sorry I was wrong, I'll.... I'll go now." I feel bad for him as he's about to leave the door when I suddenly speak "WAIT! Would you possible be willing to be my fake boyfriend so I can still be with Caleb so my parents won't get so angry? Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please." He shrugs, You're lucky you're cute."