Just A Kiss

It had been a week since Wes had kissed me, I was gonna tell Caleb but.... Wes was coming back with Caleb to the house my parents rented out. They were such great friends and I didn't wanna mess that up, besides he hasn't made any moves since then. I had been home for about 5 days since I had to come back so they'd be here in a couple hours.
*Macy's phone buzzes.*
"Hey Babygirl our flight left early so we'll be there soon! 😘"
I smiled but then panicked cause that meant Wes.
After an hour passed they were here, I had let my parents meet Wes since he'd be living at that house as well. I had given Caleb a gigantic hug, and kissed him on the cheek, I had heard Wes off to the side say "Ew," but I had chosen to ignore it.
Once everyone was settled in Caleb wanted me over so we could all watch a movie together. I fish tail braided my hair to the side, put some acid colored shorts on, put a sweater on , and touched up my makeup a bit.
We had decided to watch insurgent, cause Caleb knew it was a part of my favorite movie series. While we were watching the movie Caleb had pulled the casual arm around my shoulder, looked at me and said "You know you don't have to wear makeup around me right?" Caleb put my hair behind my ears and kissed me, I smiled as I felt his hand on my leg still kissing. "UGH HMM," I pull back from Caleb from Wes being as loud as possible. I lay in Caleb's lap and we finish the movie with no interaction cause of Wes.
My parents agreed to let me sleepover at the house as long as I wasn't in the same room as my boyfriend, so at about 4 A.M. Was when Caleb had decided to go to bed, and Wes went to his room as I went to mine. Not gonna lie I still wasn't tired but everyone else was already asleep so I had decided to just listen to some music but still at a low enough volume. I had decided to take my sweater off cause it was hot in the guest room, which left me in my shorts and my sports bra. I started to hear footsteps towards my door, then the door opened and it was Wes, I immediately pulled my blanket over myself once I realized it wasn't Caleb. "Why cover? There's nothing to hide," he smirked and moved closer. I begin to speak "Listen Wes you need to get out, I know I didn't tell Caleb what happened but that's cause it just happened once...." All of sudden he was on my bed and had me pinned down, I felt so panicked but... I couldn't just break apart Caleb's friendship so I just told him to go away. Then he began kissing me, I tried to get up to get away but he had me pinned and he was strong. He started kissing my neck and I was trying not to cry, I just kept trying to tell myself it wasn't real. I here the door open "WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Wes gets off the bed in a hurry and explains "Caleb she started it she kept making moves and then she started kissing me and she told me to keep going, and when we kissed last week she didn't even tell you, I wonder why that is..." Caleb looked at me and I was already in tears "WES JUST GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM AND.... Macy just... Just go home and we'll talk about this tomorrow..."