Mic

It was a start back up on school again, which I dreaded but tried to look on the positive side. I walked in to 1st period and had sat down realizing Kiersten wasn't here. I didn't really highly question it, it was relaxing, until moments after there was a knock on the door since it was locked. Kiersten walked in but with no other then Wes in her hand, are you kidding me. I rolled my eyes and held back my large sigh, especially when Wes winked at me. That class felt like it went on for forever but once it has finally ended the rest of the day went by pretty quick, until lunch. I sit at a table with Isabel, Caleb, Diego, and Cruz, while Kiersten and her little slut group sat at the table connected to ours. But today it was different, Wes was sitting directly by me, right where the tables connect, Cruz had noticed my discomfort, and knowing Caleb didn't get along with Wes either Cruz had offered to sit by me. I had heard Wes sigh but couldn't give 2 less shits about him at all. At our table we all usually had spoken to each other a lot but today was a little quieter with Wes being close. I had began eavesdropping on what Wes was saying when I all of a sudden heard "I think I have an announcement....." He began walking to the stage, picked up the mic, and began "So I'm the new guy here.... My names Wes Tucker, and well you just might wanna stay clear of that girl over there," he directly pints on me and suddenly 400 eyes are on me. "Not only does she have an eating disorder, but her boyfriend is bipolar, dysfunctional is all I can say." He drops the mic and proceeds to walk back, so many eyes are still staring Caleb and I, I begin to feel tears about to come out but I try to hold them back as best as I can.
{Caleb's POV}
I wanted to beat Wes's face in but I couldn't, I couldn't leave my Macy by herself if I got in trouble. All of a sudden Macy had gotten out of her seat and ran, "Look who had to go let out her lunch!!" Wes yelled. So many people were laughing but I was almost beyond my breaking point, I could as well see the timidness in Cruz and Isabel as well.