Problems

{Caleb's POV}
"Wes what the fuck man!? You knew she was MY girlfriend. I thought we were better friends than this, you're even staying in this house Macy's parents are renting out for us. Tell me what actually happened or you can go home."
Wes takes a breath to begin speaking, "That day when you left your room Macy had kept looking at me and then she started to get closer to me and then she just started kissing me. I knew it was wrong so I had stopped but then tonight..... I had went in there to ask her if she wanted some popcorn I had made but she told me to get in bed with her and she told me to kiss her and damn. Dude she's hot I had to keep kissing her especially with that sports bra I just oh man and........" Wes interrupts "DUDE I GET IT OK! Just.... Just go to bed and I'll speak with Macy tomorrow.... BUT DO NOT CONTACT HER NOR TOUCH HER AGAIN."
Wes tries to hold back from laughing as Caleb leaves the room.
Next Day
{Macy's POV}
I woke up when my mom walked into my room and told me Caleb had needed me and was waiting outside my room.
When Caleb walked in my room I was in my pajamas and my face was covered in smeared makeup from crying so much last night.
Caleb sits down and picks up my hands, "Mace... What really happened? I promise I will try my hardest to not get mad."
I hesitated to speak as what happened last night keeps flashing back in my mind. "He.... Last night..... I.... I didn't tell you what had happened that day at your house about him kissing me cause it was just one kiss, yes I pulled away, I only want you, but I didn't want to ruin you and Wes's friendship cause of me. Last night I had taken my sweater off cause it was hot and I was about to go to sleep, as soon as Wes walked in I had covered myself but he kept getting closer and closer to me and then he pinned me down and I tried to get away but he was on top of me and......"
Caleb puts his finger over my mouth "Macy you don't have to talk about the rest. I know it was him after what he said I know you're not lying, I'm sorry about how I reacted last night it's just I know I'm mess up all the time and I had just thought maybe he was the upgrade but I feel bad about how I was with you I'm sorry Babygirl, I love you a lot and I just can't see you with any other guy besides me. You can come with me if you want but I'm going to tell Wes how he needs to go home and can't stay here anymore."
Caleb stands up and walks into my bathroom and comes out with a makeup remover wipe. "Here babe, you don't need that makeup."
I grabbed it and went up to a mirror to take it off. After that I had went with Caleb to tell off Wes.
{Caleb's POV}
I got back to the house with Mace's hand in mine and found Wes.
"Okay douche now you can get out of my house I told you if you didn't tell the truth you'd be going back home. I don't care if you don't have a plane ticket that's your fault but you need to pack up your things and leave right now."
Wes rolls his eyes as he starts putting stuff into his suitcase, "Believe whatever you want but look at you dude, you're just a bipolar mess. No wonder Macy tried to get me...."
"WES I know that it was you who did this. You started it, Macy wouldn't lie and if you could just get out!"
Wes laughs "Bro Macy is gonna just come crawling back to me once you have another one of your little fits or when you cut yourself.... God you're such a pussy."
Macy stands in front of me "LISTEN TO ME DICKWAD I LOVE CALEB FOR WHO HE IS! YOU YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING ASS THAT WILL NEVER HAVE ME SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO PITTSBURGH AND YPU CAN TO FUCK YOURSELF!"
I see Wes starting to get closer to Macy "You're hot when you're angry." Then all of a sudden as Wes was about to touch her Macy slapped him in the face and I laughed a little.
He grabbed his stuff and left the house without saying another word.
Macy walked back up to me and put her hands in mine "Caleb Baker, I want you to know that no matter what he said I love you for you and any difficulties we are put through we will get through them together. I love you and only you. I would love to have that ring back on my finger."
I knew I had my girl back, she was so adorable. I picked her up which she said she hated but I know she didn't cause she just kept laughing. As I got into my room I put her on my bed, got the ring out of my dresser.......
{Macy's POV}
He was getting the ring out but I then realized it was in a different box. He got down on one knee and opened up the box, revealing a huge diamond ring. "Macy will you please marry me?"