Shoe

I woke up and it was as if there was a million eyes on me and all of them looked so happy. However I only knew 3 of the people hovering over me as the other 4 were nurses or doctors of some sort. "Woah , wait am I actually awake? Like ya'll can see and hear me?" My dad gave me a funny look, "Well of course silly, we are just so glad to see you awake, now just remember to take things slow, you might not remember how to do some things," Caleb and my mom were still hugging me as my dad spoke. "Listen, mom, dad, Caleb,I am so sorry for doing what I did and that ya'll had to be here for so long and all and..." Before I could even finish talking Caleb put his hand over my mouth and told to hush.

It had been 2 hours, my parents and Caleb right. by. my. bedside. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love them but I also love an empty bladder and it isn't the easiest to get up when I have 3 people asleep in chairs surrounding me. I literally made the slightest movement and Caleb had woken up but luckily my parents hadn't, "I gotta take a piss," I whispered quietly to him and he smiled, "do you need help?" I went ahead and said sure just for the sake of if my parents woke up they wouldn't be worried about me and so I could actually talk to Caleb. I got up pretty quickly and walked out the door as fast and quietly as I could. "Woah, you were in a coma for a week and it's like you never actually were," Caleb looked at me shocked. "Well I'll tell you that long story later...." I had my own bathroom in my room but I was so sick of being in that place so I ran to the public restroom and as I came out Caleb was by the door just waiting for me with a huge smile on his face, "Damn I missed those beautiful eyes of yours, your voice, your..." I cut him off as I began to kiss him, I ran my fingers through his fluffy hair then pulled back, "I most definitely missed that too, damn, you alright?" I gave him a huge smile, "You know someday I'm gonna be able to do that anytime, raise a family with you, own a house with you..." I kept going on but then got interrupted by him, "Just a sec let me tie my shoe," he kneels down and begins to tie his shoe so I look around checking to see if my parents were up yet or not, then Caleb pokes me. I look down at him and he has an absolutely gorgeous ring in his hand and is still kneeled down.......