Epilogue

My red dress surprisingly allowed my crouch as I kneeled beside my daughter at the kitchen table eagerly eating her pizza while I struggled to put on her dance shoes. She was fussing, like any other four year old, on how they didn't feel right. When she stopped kicking, I took it as a sign saying either they were comfortable now or stop trying, so I quit my actions. 

I kissed her forehead and wiped some sauce from her cheek before moving over to the refrigorator to put away the rest of the pizza. Liam walked into the room and kissed our daughter on her blonde head as I opened the door obstucting my view of my two favorite people. I heard the footsteps of dress shoes. I closed the door of the fridge to see Liam with a suit and an undone tie.

He smiled at me and looked at my eyes, down to my dress and heels, and back to my eyes again. "Beautiful," was all he said with his perfect smile still prominent on his face. 

I smiled with my lips currently covered in red lipstick and moved over to his tie, which I tied in a few seconds. "You look quite spiffy yourself there," I said managing to hold myself back from kissing him. He didn't seem to fight it because he kissed me, and I felt the same happiness and excitement as I had had the first time we kissed. I was suddenly relieved I decided to wear a non-smudge lipstick.

"Ew!" She squealed.

Liam smiled and stayed right in front of me with his arms around my waist while my hands covered his chest. He looked at her still smiling and said, "You're lucky your parents love each other like they do, Lenna." 

Lenna gave us a disgusted face wiggling her nose, which she got from me and finished, off the last bit on her pizza. Lenna got my blonde hair, but Liam's brown eyes and it was a beautiful combination. I had to say, Lenna looked more like me, but generally, she acted more like Liam.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked back at Liam who was still staring at our beautiful daughter. I kissed his cheek, and he looked back to me and kissed my nose, and I crinkled my nose. He laughed at my habit, and grabbed my hand, and we walked over to Lenna who was now kicking her legs and wiping her hands on a napkin. "How did you guys meet?" she asked for the hundredth time. We never answered it because we would inevitably bring up Lenna. I tried to explain once, and I started tearing up and had to stop.

Liam removed his hand from mine as her picked up Lenna and carried her over to the sink. I turned on the water for them, and Little Lenna washed her hands."We'll tell you in the car," Liam assured her.

I shut off the water, and Liam helped her dry her tiny hands. "No! I want to know now!" she complained. He set her sitting on the counter, and he looked at me and sighed. I bit my lip and nodded slightly.

He put his arms on either side of Lenna, and I moved and rested my hands on his shoulders. She knew her dad was a singer, and I wasn't anything super special. What she didn't know was the fact I gave up Liam for something so stupid and materialistic before he came and cleaned up the mess I made. Or the fact I was signed later to a new label for modeling without having to screw up anything with Liam. "I'm waiting!" she reminded me. 

"Um," Liam started before giving me a look that questioned whether we were going to tell the full story or the nicer version until she was ready to hear the full thing. I nodded in reassurance, and he continued, "Lenna. Your mom and I met at one of my small concerts for special people like Aunt Lenna."

"That's my name!" she pointed out.

I nodded, and I could feel tears in my eyes starting to form. My best friend wasn't with me through any of the baby process. She wasn't there as my maid of honor or the proposal. She wasn't there when I found out I was pregnant. She missed my baby shower. She couldn't be here now matter how hard I tried. Just like I could never be there for any of her milestones. Everything was ripped away from her. I couldn't stop tears from falling down my cheeks.

Little Lenna gave me a questioning look and I started smiling. Lenna had given me this. A family. A future with Liam. Even when I questioned it myself, she was there, and I couldn't see it until it was too late.

"You were named after her. She was my best friend, and --" A sob escaped my mouth and forced me into silence. Liam instantly had his arms around my waist, and I leaned into him.

"What happened to Aunt Lenna?" she asked curiously. She suddenly had her face lightened up as she kicked her legs again. "Why don't we visit her?" 

My throat burned and another sob fought its way up my throat as I held it back. Liam came to the rescue. "Maybe when you're older. Come on. We have to go, or you'll be late." He kissed my forehead and took Lenna off from the counter and to the car. Once the door shut, I gave myself a second to get myself together and with a glance into a mirror next to the front door, I saw my make-up wasn't smudged or running. I grabbed my purse still on the counter and took a deep breath. 

The front door opened and Liam came back into the house and spotted me. I ran over to him the best I could in heels, and he met me halfway. I started crying again as soon as I got into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms found their familiar way to my waist. "It's okay Sophia. It's okay," he comforted me running his finger back and forth onto my clothed back.

"Eighteen. It's not okay. She's gone," I whispered. 

"I know babe. I know," was the only thing he said. We stayed closely pressed together until I remembered Little Lenna's recital. I broke away from the embrace reluctantly, and made my way to the mirror. I wiped away a slight smudge, and reached for the door. 

"Ready?" Liam took my hand into his, and he was humming a tune that sounded familiar. Walking down the steps to the car I smiled a huge smile realizing it was Over Again. I smiled to myself suddenly flooded with memories: Lenna and I meeting One Direction, Summer Bash, dating Luke, kissing Liam for the first time, Lenna deciding the ship name Lophia was the only acceptable one. Even the memories I made without Lenna like getting a pink ribbon tattooed on the side of my left wrist. Everything. In a strange way it made me feel closer to her. 

 I stopped walking, and Liam stopped as well. He gave me a concerned look that melted away when he saw my smile. Before he could question why I stopped, I kissed him, and for once he seemed surprised. I pulled away and rested my forehead onto his. "What was that for?" he asked me.

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "For everything. I love you. You know that right?"

"Yes. I do. I love you, too. Always have, always will."

"Always?" I questioned.

"Always."

LET THE RECORD SHOW I'VE HAD THIS EPILOGUE READY SINCE MARCH OF 2013. I DIDN'T READ TFIOS UNTIL DECEMBER. I JUST NOW REREAD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I WROTE IT LAST YEAR AND I STARTED COUGHING AT THE ENDING. 

OKAY!!!! SO GUYS...THIS IS IT!! PINK RIBBON IS OFFICIALLY AT A CLOSE!! WOW!!! THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME DESPITE MY INSANELY SLOW UPDATES!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!

Though this story is over, I do have other stories, so just putting that out there ;). I love you guys sooooo much and thank you for everything!!!

For the last time,

~~ Morgan