Chapter 26 - Suit And Tie ( jades P.O.V)

I woke up in my bed... A proper bed, not the bus ones that were comfy but you felt every movement that anyone made. I looked up at Austin who was still sleeping. He looked so adorable. I slipped out of bed and walked to the kitchen, trying not to get lost. I still wasn't used to the size of the house. I looked around the kitchen until I found the cupboard with the bread. I leaped onto the kitchen counter and reached up to the loaf of bread. I grabbed it and turned to jump off the counter, I noticed Austin at the door. "To small to reach the bread are we?" He asked smirking. "Shut up!" I said embarrassed trying to think of the safest way to get off the counter. "I'll help you" he said walking over. "I can do it! Well... Maybe I need a little help" I said sitting on the counter. He walked over and stood in between my legs and held my waist. He kissed me twice before looking into my eyes. I felt myself blushing. Even though I've known him for about 3 months and I'm getting married to him shortly, I still wasn't used to the fact that my hero loves me and to be honest I wouldn't change it for the world.

I kissed him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Awww look at the cute couple" Rachael shouted. I looked at the door way to see her and Alan standing in it looking at us. "Awww did we ruin your little moment there?" Alan said smirking. Austin pulled a sad pouty face and then smiled saying "Nope" whilst grabbing me and kissing me again. "Aw, so you're able to wreck our cute moments but we can't fucking wreck yours! Not fair bitch!" Rachael shouted whilst we all pissed ourselves laughing. Once we had finally ate breakfast, well after Rachael had stole everyone's because of cravings, we all got dressed. Alan and Austin wore black skinny jeans, white t shirts, vans and Alan wore his black and white checked shirt, Austin wanted to show off his tattoos. I put on ripped black skinny jeans, my Ed Hardy top, vans and of course Austins checked shirt. Rachael made a complete state of the house trying to find comfortable clothes. She ended up with skinny jeans and a loose Slipknot top, a leather jacket and vans. We drove to the shopping centre... Time for wedding shopping, I was excited but nervous.

Walking around the shopping centre was strange. Everyone knew me and liked me. In Glasgow I was constantly bullied for being the 'weirdo' and 'different' just because I listened to different music and liked piercings and tattoos. Austin held my hand walking around, I knew my life was going to change but I didn't think it was going to change as much as it already had. While we were walking around a girl at the age of 14 ran up to us. "You... You... You're Austin" the girl said, her smile going from ear to ear. "And you're Jade!" She said walking up to me. "Hey, you know me?" I said slightly shocked. "Of course I know you! You're my favourite out of all the girlfriends! I look up to you!... Sorry Rachael!" She said as Rachael smiled "Aww thank you!" I said grinning "Hey! What's your name!" Austin asked. "Sophie!" She said still grinning. Austin leaned down and gave her a hug, she got her photo taken with him, then Alan and then Austin and I. It was crazy and it made Rachael jealous so it was fun.

We finally reached the shop we were looking for, the wedding shop. I looked inside, all the dresses were ranging from the price of $10,000 to $100,000. I looked at them all in astonishment. Rachael and I went upstairs as the guys stayed downstairs to look at suits. I ran straight to the dress I wanted. It was tight fitting at the top and went loose at the bottom with a short train. It had small diamonds scattered all over it but it still looked elegant. The top had black lace over the white bodice, then black lines flowed down the rest of the white dress but on the train they all connected to make an ampersand. It was called 'Nothing ever ends, there's always an &' It was perfect. Rachael chose a black and red dress. It was red and tight at her chest and only had one strap. It then went loose from her waist and it would hide her baby bump perfectly... I bought suede, studded black high heels and Rachael chose high platfroms heels with zombie teeth and rotting flesh. She certainly had her own style but it was going to be perfect.

I ran down the stairs with the two suit bags and two shoe boxes, hoping to get a glimpse of what Austin was going to wear. I stopped at the door. "What the fuck are you doing?" Rachael angrily whispered. "Shhh!" I said covering my lips with a finger and eavesdropping. "Yeah, Rachaels amazing, I love her with all my heart. She's my kitty cat and I'll love her forever" Alan said as the shop assistant was asking about us. Rachael basically melted to the floor when he said that. Now it was Austins turn. "Well, I love her. To be honest if Alan and Rachael hadn't met I wouldn't be getting married to the love of my life. She means the world to me, waking up and seeing her there and knowing she's mine and that she truly loves me, means the world to me. I've never met anyone and fell in love with them so quickly in my life but I'll never regret it. She's going to be Mrs Carlile and no one will change that" I ran in and grabbed him. "I fucking love you!" I said hugging him. "I love you too, why do you think I'm marrying you!" He said giggling as he kissed me. He's so freaking perfect!

We drove home. Austin hid all the clothes, he didn't want me to see what he was going to wear... He was going to 'surprise me' I didn't know if that made me scared or excited. We all went to our bed since we were tired and needed all the sleep we could get. I lay on my side whilst Austin was on his looking at me. "I love you, Austin Fucking Carlile" I whispered to him smirking. "I love you too, soon to be Jade Fucking Carlile" he whispered laughing. I kissed him before falling asleep. I woke up an hour later. Austin was sound asleep. I heard something, someone was in the house. I walked out the bedroom and followed the noise to see Rachael raiding the fridge looking for food. "What the fuck are you doing, you fat bitch!" I said laughing. "Fucking cravings! I swear to god I'm gonna cut that ginger bastards balls off!" She said biting into a smoked sausage. God she would scare the shit out of Alan. "Pizza" I suggested pulling out the take away menu. Ten minutes later we were sitting stuffing our face with pizza... Well I had one slice and Rachael had three. "Alans got us a house" Rachael said eating a meatball. "Already?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm gonna fucking miss you, if it wasn't for you none of this would be happening" I said tearing up. She walked over and hugged me. "I'll miss you too" she said. "How far are you moving?" I asked upset that she was leaving me. "Next door" she replied reaching for pizza. I slapped her hand. "NEXT DOOR! NEXT DOOR! NEXT FUCKING DOOR!" I said shouting at her. She started pissing herself laughing. Suddenly our funny moment was cut short when Alan and Austin walked in. "You fat bastards" they both said laughing before cuddling into us on the couch... My life was becoming perfect, nothing was going to change it... Well not anytime soon...