Chapter One : The Break-Up

Amira's POV 

"Dreaming" 

"It's getting freaky in this room room room, now let me hear you say want that boom boom, we can take it slow we can zoom zoom zoom baby if your ready for that ugh uh uh" Bruno was singing to me grinding all behind me ! As soon a I turn around ...

****ALARM CLOCK***** 

RING RING!!! 

It was time to get ready for school and I was already running late! My mom was still sleep from her hangover she had last night. When I got finished from getting ready, I walked in my mom room to get her up to take me school. "Mom get up, I have to go to school !!! I said". "Mira you can walk right I'm to tired" she said tossing and turning. 

"Mom school it's too far,GET UP!" I screamed. She got up, still smelling like a whole bar. When I got to school, my friends ran up to me asking where I been and that Eric was looking for me! (Eric was my boyfriend)

"Hey Amira " said Eric. Hey boo wassup? I said. "We need to talk, I don't want to be with you anymore, I think we should see other people" Eric said with a serious face. I ran off, ready to cry. As soon as I reached the front door of the school, I see my mom who has never pulled off . So I jumped in the car. "Please don't take my money!!" my mom screamed. Mom it's me can you take me home NOW I said still crying. What's wrong sweetie my mom said. Eric broke up with me, please just take me home I screamed.

Eric's POV 

"We need to talk, I don't want to be with you anymore, I think we should see other people" I said to Amira. I could see tears in her eyes and that she was ready to punch the hell out of me. Before I could explain myself, she ran off. Maybe I could explain myself to her later.

Amira's POV 

As I got home, I went up to my room and laid in my bed. "Why did he break-up with me" I thought to myself. We have been going out for two years! I was crushed. So I decided to listen to my idol Bruno Mars. His songs always cheer me up. "Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven. For too long-gg, for to long-gg".

My mom came in to check up on me to see if I was doing fine. Hey Mira you okay? She asked. Yes mom I'm fine. Well I want to tell you something sweetie, I'm gonna stop drinking and focus on you more. Tears of joy rushed to my eyes. I hugged her. Her and bruno made my day. So by focusing on you more and I know that you love Bruno Mars, I bought you his concert tickets! I SCREAMED SO LOUD!!!!!! "The concert is next week so be prepared" my mom said. I was already prepared to see my future husband. The concert kinda took my mind off of the break up.

Bruno's POV  

Man, Phil I am so ready for this tour aren't you? "Yeah my dude I can't believe some arenas are already sold out " phil said with excitement. After the convo about the tour with phil, I called Ashely (my girlfriend) but she didn't answer. Maybe she was sleep or something. I left the studio and was on my way home. Ashely's car was still in the drive way. So when I got in the house, I went upstairs and saw Ashley on top of this random man.