Chapter 14 : The Club Cont'd

Amira's POV

My dream came true! Bruno was grinding on me and was singing in my ear. We made eye contact. We both started blushing. As the song was over he led me to our table. When all of a sudden I feel someone grab my arm. So I scream Bruno's name. I turn around to see Eric pulling me. "How did you know I was here?" I asked him. "I followed you guys" he responded. Well I'm here with somebody so let me go. Eric let me go and I found my way back to Bruno. "Are you okay"Bruno asked as he was panicking. Yes I'm fine it was just Eric asking me questions. "Are you hungry" Bruno asked and I said yeah. So Bruno told his guys that we were leaving. They asked could they tag along. Bruno asked did mind them coming and I said no.

Bruno's POV

We were on our way to get something to eat. We stopped at the pizza joint. I was holding Amira's hand and I opened the door for her. The boys got a separate table and we say behind him. Hey Amira I gotta tell you something. "What is it?" She said. For these pass couple of days I've been having fun with you. And I just want to know if you would be my girlfriend? I was kinda nervous but I had to tell her. The guys were being nosey. " Of course Bruno, I would love to be your girlfriend" she responded. I have her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. This day can't get any better! We left the pizza joint and I was taking Amira home when I seen someone in my rare- view mirror who looked like they were following us.

To be continued!!

Comment Vote And Share!!!

Love you hooligans!!