Chapter 25 : Believe It Or Not

Bruno'a POV

When I read the note, I couldn't believe what I read. I just wanted to find Ashley and kill her. I didn't show Amira the note cause I didn't want her to freak out. I called Phil and told him where I was going. On the way there, Amira fell asleep with her head on the window. I tear came down my face. I couldn't believe Ashley went this far. I was gonna get my revenge.

**4 hours later**

We have reached Virginia and Amira was still sleep. We were five mins away from the hospital. As we reached our destination, I woke Amira up. "Baby get up, we're here" I said. Amira rubbed her eyes and they were red. We walked into the hospital and asked the receptionist for Angie Brown. She was on the 3rd floor. We took the elevator. We walked passed a couple of rooms and there she was...

Amira's POV

I slept the whole way to Virginia. When we got there, Bruno woke me up. I felt terrible. We ran into the hospital and asked the receptionist where my mom was. She was on the 3rd floor room 233. We got into the elevator and Bruno was holding me. We got to mom's room and all I wanted to do was breakdown and cry again. I went by her side and held her hand. "Mom" I said as tears rushed to my eyes. " Mom I'm here" I said. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Hey Mira" she said. I was happy to hear her say my name. "You ready to come home" I asked. "Yes but I gotta see the doctor first baby". She said. My mom looked fine, but she was still in pain. Bruno gave me a smile and hugged my mom. I'm happy he was here for me during this time...

Bruno's POV

I'm so happy for Amira and her mother. She was finally smiling for the first time today. I wanted to tell Amira about the note but I couldn't just yet. She might get mad, but I had to find out why Ashley did this.....

To Be Continued....

Comment Your Opinion

Vote

And

Share!!!!!

Love you Hooligans !!!