Chapter 5 : Dont Wanna Say Goodnight

Amira's POV

We were at concert and millions of fans including me was screaming "Bruno, Bruno" and finally came out. He sung gorilla and the girl next to Erica started crying and lol idk why though. On the last song, Bruno said "I'm gonna need a beautiful girl to come on stage with me and I'm gonna sing to them". Everyone started going crazy. Then all of a sudden me and Bruno made eye contact. "How about this girl right here my dude" Phil said. And Bruno laughed and said "No Phil I think I found the perfect girl and she's beautiful" was he talking to me! Bruno grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd.

Bruno's POV

Soo I heard the crowd of Philly calling my name. When I walked on to the stage, I felt a lot of excitement. How y'all doing Philadelphia !!! I preformed treasure the way we did on the billboard awards. Then the last I wanted to make it special. "I'm gonna need a beautiful girl on stage with me and I'm gonna sing to them" I said . The crowd went wild. I then made I contact with this beautiful looking girl she looks about 18. "How about this girl right here" Phil asked.

The girl I made eye contact with I pulled her out of the crowd. She had most prettiest eyes and the cutest dimples. Hey beautiful you ready to be blown away I said to her. She started smiling and sat in the chair. I started to sing Just The Way You Are. I got closer and closer wanting to kiss her but I had to continue the song and the song ended and I led her back to the crowd. The concert was over and I thanked them for coming out tonight. When I got backstage they were ready for autographs and pictures. I just wanted to see the girl with dimples again.

**Comment what you think!!! Give me feedback!!! Vote and share***

Love you hooligans