Chapter 23 : The Downfall

Bruno's POV  

Amira had a bad dream so she came in my room and slept with me. I wonder what the dream was about. I wrapped my arms around her so she can feel safe. When I woke up, Amira was still sound asleep. I didn't wanna bother her so I snuck out the room to make breakfast. I wanted my girl to feel special. I made her her favorite . Pancakes, cheese eggs and bacon. I heard footsteps come around the corner. Amira wrapped her arms around my waist while I was cooking. "Goodmorning babe" I said. "Aww babe is this breakfast for me" Amira said. "Umm no its for me but do you want some" I said. "I'm just kidding babe yeah this is all for you" I said. We sat down and was enjoying our breakfast. " Hey babe what was your dream about" I said....

Amira's POV  

I was wrapped in Bruno's arms all night. I was comfortable. My dream was very bad.

***Dream*** 

"Bruno please don't go I can't live without you" I said. "I have to go I don't wanna be with you. I found better. We should go our separate ways. Just forget about us" Bruno said. Bruno walked out and I started crying. 

***End*** 

I woke up to breakfast. Bruno made me some. He was so sweet. We sat down and was gonna enjoy. "Hey babe what was your dream about" Bruno I said. My dream was crazy. "Do you really want to know" I said. "Yeah boo" he said. Well this is what happened. ***Dream*** 

"Bruno please don't go I can't live without you" I said. "I have to go I don't wanna be with you. I found better. We should go our separate ways. Just forget about us" Bruno said. Bruno walked out and I started crying. 

"Well damn babe that is crazy. I would never do that to you." Bruno said. He gave me a hug and a kiss. "So what do you want to do today" Bruno asked. "We can chill here" I said . When me and Bruno was leaving the table, I got a phone call.  

Me: Hello? 

Unknown : Hello is this Amira. 

Me: yes who this 

Unknown: this is the hospital of Virginia your mother is in the hospital. She was in a car accident, she was drunk....

To Be Continued... 

Comment your opinion !! 

Vote  

And  

Share!!!! 

Love you Hooligans