Chapter 4 : Tonights the Night!

Bruno's POV

It was the day of the concert and we were on our flight to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. "So bruno let me ask you something" said Phil sitting behind me. What is it ? "So what's up with you and Ashley? He said" making it feel awkward. I never told Phil what I saw that night when I got home from the studio. Umm Phil I forgot to tell. "What's up my dude" he said looking concern. Ashley and I broke up. What!? What happened! He screamed and everyone looked at us. Shhhh calm down and ill tell you. The night when we was at the studio, she decided to have another guy in our bed. His face was blank. I saw her with my own eyes on top of that nigga man. Anger was coming out of me. "That's crazy maybe you'll find better tonight at the concert "Phil said. The rest of the flight I fell asleep listening to Perfect Two by Auburn.

Amira's POV

The concert was tonight and I was sooo ready! Me and Erica went to the mall to get a couple of outfits for tonight. I found the cutest shirt that I had to get. I had to look cute for my future boo so I decided to get a nice fitted dress. On the way home on the radio was Bruno's Just The Way You are. Me and Erica was singing our lungs out. Hopefully one day he'll sing to me I said to Erica and she started chuckling. Tonight was about to be fun.

Bruno's POV

The plane had landed and I was still a little sleepy. When we got to the hotel, I wasn't as tired anymore. I was pumped up for the concert and ready to do my thing. I got in a hot shower and stayed in for what felt like an hour. Tonight I was gonna wear my red and black checkered shirt with my converses and one of my favorite fedoras. I asked Phil was he ready and he said Hell yeah!! Turn UP! As we were leaving the hotel to go to the arena, paparazzi snapped photos of me and I just faked a smile.

** Vote Comment and SHARE!! ***

Love you hooligans 😜😝