Chapter 20 : We're Done

Bruno's POV

From the corner of my eye, I seen someone I didn't want to see. It was Ashley. "What the hell are you doing here" I asked. "I just thought we could talk" Ashley responded. " I don't wanna talk to you,or I don't wanna see your face ever again." I kinda screamed. "We're done, I've moved on and found somebody better." I said grabbing Amira's hand. "I think you should move on to."I said. The look on Ashley's face made it look like she was gonna cry. I told her to leave and she walked away. Her car sped away. Amira looked shock. "Baby I'm so sorry she showed up." I said. "I'm guessing she's head over hills for you." Amira said. "But I don't want her anymore, I'm all about you babe." I said smiling and giving her another long kiss. I made dinner reservation for me and my girl. But first I had to finally meet Amira's mom.

Amira's POV

It was kinda weird seeing Bruno's ex st my house. She must have been the one following us the night after we got pizza. Bruno made me feel special when he said " I'm all about you babe". Today, he was taking me out for a little graduation dinner but, he had to meet to my mom. Hopefully she ask to me questions. As we got inside, my mom was sitting on the sofa watching teen mom. "Hey mom I want you to meet someone special" I yelled. She looked around the corner and was surprise. "Omg your Bruno mars" my mom screamed. Bruno was smiling as he gave my mom a hug. "A pleasure to meet you Mrs.Brown" Bruno greeted her. "You don't know how much Amira loves you. She always talk about your music and how cute you are" my mom said. She was so embarrassing! When my mom told him that, he looked at me and smiled. "Omg! Mom that's enough" I said laughing. "Mom tonight Bruno is taking me out for a graduation dinner" I said. My mom said ok and that she was leaving tonight and going on vacation. So that means I'm gonna be alone for 2 weeks.....

To Be Continued

Comment You Opinion !

Vote!

And

Share!!!!

Love You Hooligans!!!!!!