Chapter 2 : Decisions

Bruno's POV

So I pulled up and I see Ashely's car. I got in the house and went upstairs to to search for her. I went into our bedroom. Seeing something very disturbing. Tears came to my eyes, but I held them back back. She tried to cover herself up and the man grab his stuff and ran off. How could you do this to me, I thought you loved me Ashley as a tear finally came down. "But baby let me explai-" I cut her off. GET THE HELL OUT! Now! She grabbed a few of her things and left. I was now alone. I was thinking what did I do to deserve this. All I could was lay down and go to sleep.

Amira's POV

I was up listening to Bruno's new album. Out of nowhere I hear the doorbell ring. I answer the door. "Hey Amira umm can we talk" said Eric. I tried to hide my tears but they were fighting back. The last time you wanted to talk you broke up with me. "I know but just give me a few minutes to explai-" I slam the door in his face leaving him on my doorstep. I wasn't gonna let him ruin my day again.

Eric's POV

She slammed the door in my face. I think I deserved it though. But she doesn't know the real reasons why I broke up with her. Hopefully Ill get a chance to talk to her and tell her that I'm going into the marines.

**** So tell me if you like this chapter it's kinda short but heyy comment vote and share with all the other hooligans!!****