Chapter 6 : Dont Wanna Say Goodnight Cont'd

Amira's POV

When Bruno was singing to me, I felt like it was just me and him without the crowd. He kept getting closer and closer to me, looking like he was about to kiss me. Maybe he wanted to but he had to keep performing. After he finished the song, he led me off the stage and winked at me. Erica kept screaming at me saying that I was lucky as hell and that I should've stole a kiss. But it was time to go backstage and let me tell you the line was long.

Bruno's POV

When I got backstage, it was a bunch of fans waiting for me. After a lot signatures and pictures, I still haven't seen the girl with the dimples. Suddenly I look up and notice a familiar face. The girl with dimples I whispered and smiled. Hey beautiful nice to meet you again. I grabbed her by the side, wrapped my arms around her waist and the person she was with took the picture. "So what's your name beautiful ?" I asked . "Amira" she said. Wow that's a pretty name for pretty girl like you. She started to blush. The next person was in line to take a picture with me but I didn't want Amira to leave just yet. So I asked "hey umm Amira do you mind just waiting in my dressing room for me until all of this is done?

"To Be Continued"

**What happens next????**

Comment Vote and share !!

**Love you hooligans **