Chapter 9 : Date Night

Bruno's POV

When I woke up I had a new message. It was from Phil.

Phil:Where were you all last night???

Me:I was with the girl who I sung just the way you are too.

Phil: Awe man did you hit that ?

Me: Man no Phil this one is really special I can tell.

Phil: so what did y'all do?

Me: we talked half of the night and when I took her home I was about to kiss her but...

Phil:but what???....!!!!

Me:this guy interrupted and said him and her needed to talk so i just left.

Phil: awe man he probably took your girl..

I didn't respond cause I was to busy thinking about what Phil said. I went on twitter and I had a message from Amira. A big smile came onto my face. She said "hey when you weren't looking I put my number in your phone. So text me !" She is so cute. So I went to my phone and texted her.

Me: hey beautiful!

Amira: who this!

Me: it's me Bruno

Amira: Oh Hey!

Me: So what are you doing today!?

Amira:nothing why?

Me: I thought maybe we could hangout.

Amira: okay cool I would love to.

Me: I'll pick you up at 8!

I was so ready to hang with her. My day should become better!

Amira's POV

After Bruno stopped texting me, I got dress and was ready to hang with my soon to be man. I know he's going to be boyfriend because he tried to kiss me before Eric came and interrupted. Speaking of Eric he just texted me. Saying "can he come over so we can finish talking". I didn't respond cause I already had plans with Bruno. I wonder where he was taking me. I put on a nice dress and Bruno said he was on his way. The doorbell rung and I knew it had to be Bruno. I answered.....

COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!!!

LOVE you hooligans keep reading it gets better.!!!!