Chapter 15 : Unknown Number

Bruno's POV

As I was driving, it look like someone was following us. Amira I think someone's following us. Who could it be thinking to myself. As I pulled up to Amira house, I asked did she want me to stay with her. "naw it's okay ill be okay" she responded. I got closer to her and we kissed passionately. I gave her hug and kissed her on her forehead. She walked into her house. As I got in the car I seen the same car that was following us. When I got home, I texted and asked her was she okay. She responded yes I'm fine. Well goodnight baby. "Goodnight Bru" she responded. I love when she call me that. As I laid down, I wish Amira could be here with me. Right in my arms. I can already tell this is the girl I'm gonna be with for a long time.

Amira's POV

I woke up and felt good. I was finally Bruno's girl. I was kinda wondering who was following us. It was probably paparazzi or something. I went downstairs for breakfast. My mom made French toast, bacon, and eggs. It was very delicious. I texted Bruno to see if he wanted to hangout. He responded yes with a lot of exclamation points. We were gonna chill and watch movies all day. All of sudden I got a text from an unknown number saying : B-tch your gonna pay! I wonder who this was. Could it be a prank or did they have the wrong number.....