Nightmares Might Come True!

A/N

I decided i should keep writing this story because I dont want to start something and not finish it. Enjoy this chapter! Love You Guys!

Bruno's POV

I woke up from a little nap and I had a missed call from Amira. I wanted to call back, but it was kinda late. I dialed her number and after three rings she picked up.

PHONE CONVO

Amira - Helloo.. (sounding tired)

Me - Hey babe were you sleep>

Amira - Yeah I was on my way.

Me - Well get some sleep sweetheart. (Awwe they're so cute)

Amira - Alright Bru, I love you.

Me - I love you too.

End Of Phone Convo!!!!

After hearing Amira's voice, I wanted to finish up the song I was writing for her. I went down to the basement and started to finish the lyrics. 10 minutes later, I was drifting to sleep. I couldnt keep my eyes open. I got off of the couch and went to my bedroom. I was sleep as soon as i got into bed.

- Bruno Dreaming

I was driving along the long narrow road. The radio was loud and the windows was down. I was holding hands with a beautiful girl. I looked over and it wasnt Amira. She was smiling at me and singing along to the radio like Amira do. She wasnt as beautiful as Amira though. We pulled up to this big mansion. I got out off the car and on the trunk it said "Just Married". !!!!

End Of Dream!!

Eric's POV

After Amira left, I stayed for a little while and got another coffee. The same waitress for earlier came over. "I see your still here, where's your girlfriend" she said. "Oh, she's not my girlfriend, just a good friend, well my ex." I responded. I do miss Amira, but i'm happy she's with that Bruno guy. As long as she's happy, i'm happy as well. "Well you guys looked like a couple and I bet you love her." Ashley said. "Yes I love her, but she has a boyfriend." I said. It seems like this lady is up to something. "Yeah I know she has a boyfriend, he used to be mines." She mumbled under her breath. "So your telling me you know her." I said. I knew this girl was up to something and i'm not trying to get in this mess. "Yes I know her and she's with my man." She responded. I did not wanna be in mess, so I pulled my money out of my pocket and put it on the table. As I got up from the table and started to walk off, she started following me. "I know you want her back and I can help you." She said. I continued to walk, not listening to a word she was saying. I got to my car and drove home. That lady must be real obssesed over Bruno. I mean what girl isn't. I got into bed and fell asleep.

Bruno's POV

I woke and it was around 9am. The dream I had last night kinda frighten me. I never wanted to leave Amira, she's perfect and she's actually the one for me. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I started thinking about the dream again. The girl in my dream looked kinda familiar. But I really couldn't think of her and I didn't want to. I walked down to the basement and continued to write the song for my girl. About 30 mins later, I finished the song and it sounded great. I wanted it to be a suprise, so I texted Amira the plans for today.

----- Text Convo -----

To My Baby: GoodMorning Beautiful,

From My Baby: Goodmorning Handsom, :*

To My Baby: What are your plans for today??

From My Baby: Nothing I was gonna come over to your house and eat up all your good food :D !

To My Baby: Fatty lol jk well we can do that but we have to go shop for all the good food cause im all OUT!

From My Baby: Okay Kool ill be over in an Hour!

To My Baby: Ok see you soon!

---- End Of Txt Convo ----

Today was gonna be a good day with my girl. That dream wasnt gonna come true. Atleast I thought it wasnt. I received a text from a number I never saw...

(FAKE NUMBER)

(410)-651-3322 - Heyyy Bruno ! This is Jessica ! .........

Jessica was my ex from high school, I couldnt believe she still had my number. I broke up with because she had to move awaty because of her father's job offer. We talked until I started seeing Ashley. After that we never talked again. I kinda miss her. Nooo what am i saying....

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Vote Comment and Share!!! I would really love to hear your feedback!!!!

Also I hope your having a great summer!!!!!

Love You Hooligans :*