Changing Lives!

Bruno's POV
I pulled up to the drug store to get the pregnancy test. If Amira's pregnant, I'm gonna be the best father I can be and I'm gonna be there for Amira through the whole way. As I walked into the drug store, I ran to the cash register. "Excuse me, where are the pregnancy test!?" I asked. The lady at the cash register couldn't believe it was me. "Omg, you're Bruno Mars!!!" She screamed. "Yeah but can you please please please tell me where the pregnancy test are!" I said in an annoyed tone. "They're in aisle three." She said. I ran to aisle three and picked up any one. I grabbed two just in case. I put 10 dollars on the counter. "Keep the change!" I screamed. I ran out the store and drove to Amira's as fast as I can. When I reached her house, I ran into the house and and ran up the steps. She was laying in bed and I hate to see her like this. "Baby here you go." She got up and went into the bathroom. I was very nervous but ready for the result. I kinda have a feeling I'm gonna be a father...

Amira's POV
It seemed like Bruno was taking forever. As I was laying down, I heard Bruno come into house. It sound like he was running for his life. If I'm pregnant, everything happened so fast with me and Bruno. He walked into the room and he was out of breath. Bruno handed me the pregnancy test and I was so nervous. I walked into the bathroom and was ready to take the test. After I waited minutes. I picked up the and boom! The test read positive. I was pregnant. I had a future ahead of me but I had to take responsibility for my soon to be baby. I walked out of the bathroom and Bruno was pacing the hallway. "So what's the results?" "Im p-ppregnant." Bruno's face was undescribable. "That's great baby." Bruno screamed hugging me making me feel squished. I had to tell my mom and all of my friends. But mostly I had to tell Eric. I know I'm young but I feel like I'm gonna be spending my life with Bruno. It's just the beginning...

The End.

I need your feedback FORREAL this time! Should the Gender Be A girl or boy!!!! Comment !! Also comment names!!!
Vote
And share!!!