Gone.

Amira's POV

When I walked into Bruno's house, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Bruno's shirt was off and he was kissing another girl. My heart dropped to my stomach. I slammed the door so they could know I was there. The girl looked up and saw me standing there. "Who that." She asked. "His ex now ." I replied. I couldn't bare seeing his face anymore. I turned around tears strolling down my cheek. I couldn't believe he cheated after all things we did. "Amira wait." Bruno said chasing after me. I didn't wanna talk to him. "We need to talk, it's not what it looks like." Bruno said. "There's nothing to talk about Bruno, so go back in the house with your new girlfriend." I screamed making more tears come down. I got in the car and drove away. He looked hurt from the words I said.

Bruno's POV

The words made me realize that I lost her. I should've been more safe. The words "new girlfriend" rung in my head. I stayed outside until I seen Amira's car gone. I walked into the house and seen Jessica on her phone. "Hey sorry I didn't know you had a girlfriend, I would've never came." Jessica said. "No it's okay. Please don't leave the last thing I need to be is alone." I responded. I sat next to her and begin to watch tv. An hour later, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I carried her upstairs an laid her in the guest room. Before I could walk out, she grabbed my hand. "Bruno lay with me." She said. I was feeling a little tired, so I got in bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and in a few minutes I was sleep.

Amira's POV

I couldn't believe what I been through today. I was gonna move in with him. Hours passed since I seen Bruno. I actually didn't want to see Bruno anymore. But I had to go get some of my stuff that I moved in. I was on my way to Bruno's house, then I turned on the radio. You wouldn't believe what came on. Grenade by cheater boy! I turned off the radio arriving to Bruno's house. That girl's car was still here so I guess he never told her to leave. I walked into the house and it was silent. I walked up the stairs, trying not to be loud. When I walked pass the guess I saw her and Bruno sleep. That used to be me. I was completely heartbroken. I continued to walk down the hall to Bruno's room. I grabbed the box and started to pack up things. I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I looked up and it was Bruno. "Amira can we please talk." He said rubbing his eyes. It look like he's been crying. "What is there to talk about Bruno. You knew I was on my over and did this." I argued. "Babe I didn't know she was coming over. She just showed up. I was gonna tell I had a girlfriend, but that's when she jumped on me and started kissing me. That's when you walked in." Bruno screamed. I begin to pack again, just throwing things into the box. "Baby can you forgive me and give me another Ill make it up to you." Bruno said. "I have to think about it, just give me some time, ok?" I said. He nodded. I grab the box from the ground and brushed pass Bruno. He was following me. I just told him to give me time. I put the box in the car and Bruno looked like he was waiting for me. On my way over to the drivers side, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a kiss. I wanted to pull away, but I loved his kisses. I pulled away speechless. I got into the car and pulled off. I had a lot of things to think about.

Bruno's POV

I'm very happy she accepted my kiss. I walked into the house and heard Jessica coming down the stairs. "So what's up Bruno?" She asked. "Nothing my girl just left." I said. She was still my girl I don't care what anybody say. "Your still with her, I thought you liked me again after the kiss." She said. "The kiss was an accident and I only want Amira." "I bet she doesn't even want you back." She screamed. "She does, I think it's time for you to leave." I said. She begin to grab her things and leave. I was now alone with my thoughts. I really hope she forgive me and take me back..

TO BE CONTINUED !!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT !!! Thought it was kinda boring.

Comment your opinions !! I would love to hear FEEDBACK!!

VOTE, THAT'S IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!

And

SHARE!!!

PREVIEW TO NEXT CHAPTER BELOW

Amira's POV

He through me on the bed and started kissing in my neck. He lifted up my dress and begin to kiss on my inner thigh. I knew I had back.....

WHO DOES SHE HAVE BACK!?!

Bruno or Eric!!!!