3 2 1... Fight!

A/N : This Chapter Is Kinda Long!!!!

Enjoy!!

Amira's POV

When I pulled up to Bruno's house, there was a car here. I got out and walked into the house. I didn't see anyone. I walked up the stairs and seen someone I didn't want to see. It was Ashley in Bruno's bed, half naked. "Wtf are you doing here" I said feeling angry. "I'm here for my man that you obviously stole from me. Bruno was gonna crawl right back to me but he just had to meet you." Ashley responded. "Well he doesn't want you anymore so I advise you to stay away from him" I warned her. "And what if I don't" she said. "Then your looking for an ass whooping" I responded to her. Ashley got out of the bed and tried to punch me but I blocked. No one knows I took martial arts and kickboxing around 2 years ago. I blocked her punch and she fell to the grown. I got on top of her and was punching her in her face. Her nose started to bleed and I wanted to stop but she deserved it. She tried to take everything I had, Bruno and my mother. I felt someone pull me off of her and it was Bruno. "Baby what are you doing" Bruno said grabbing me. "She was up here laying in your bed, talking smack" I replied. Ashley was getting up off the floor. "Baby sit right here I'm gonna go straighten things out with this dumb girl" he said...

Bruno's POV

I couldn't wait no longer for Amira, It felt like something went wrong. I put back on my dirty clothes and went to my car. I drove to my house and I seen Amira and Ashley's car. I knew something was going down in my house. I ran into the house and heard curse words flying around . I ran up the steps and Amira was beating the shit out of Ashley. Her nose was bleeding. I grabbed Amira. "Baby what are you doing" I asked Amira. "She was up here laying in your bed talking smack" she responded. Ashley got up off the ground and walked out the room. "Baby sit here I'm gonna go straighten things out with this dumb girl" I told Amira.

When I walked out of the room, Ashley was down the hall in the bathroom. "Why the hell would you show up at my house" I screamed. "I thought after the talk in the studio you would wanna be with me" she responded sobbing and wiping here nose. "You already know I moved on and that little stunt you pulled by texting her we're broken up was wrong. What makes you think I wanna be with you after you cheated on me and tried ruin the new relationship I have" I said. I could see she was about to cry. I didn't want her in my life anymore. "You might as well just leave and forget about me and what we used to have" I said. Ashley walked away and mumbled something but I couldn't hear her.

I saw Ashley walk outside and pull off. I went back to my room and Amira was still sitting on the bed looking at her phone. "Baby I'm sorry about this" I said. "It's okay I guess but I didn't mean to beat her like that" she chuckled. "I'm about to get dress and get out of these dirty clothes, and don't peak" I said. Amira laughed and went back to her phone.

I took off my shirt and I felt eyes on me. I started flexing my muscles and Amira started to laugh. I took off my pants and Amira whistled. I walked over to the bed and kissed Amira. I laid her back and it look like we were about to do it again. I put my hand on her waist and her hands went for my boxers. I smiled in between kisses. I pulled off her t shirt and she was still going for my boxers. "Wait babe I still have to get your clothes off" I said laughing. I took off her pants and panties. I started kissing on her navel and she let out a soft moan. I came up and kissed her lips. I slid into her and she was feeling pleasure........

3 Hours Later!!!!

Amira's POV

After 3 hours with Bruno, he was by my side falling asleep. I got a text. It read :

Hey this is Eric, we really have to talk I know you didn't get over me that fast. Please just meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow. If your with it, text me or call me bye I love you.

I couldn't believe Eric was still texting me. If he would've been honest, we would've been still together. I'm starting to fall for Bruno and I don't wanna mess things up with him. I laid my head on Bruno's chest and fell asleep.

The next chapter is gonna be CRAY!!!!

Comment Your Opinion

Vote, I Mean THAT'S IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!

AND SHARE!!

LOVE YOU HOOLIGANS !!

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!!

@brunos_hooligan96