Friends

Amira's POV

I walked into the diner and saw Eric sitting at the table waiting for me. I walked over to the table. "Hey Eric" I said. "Hey girl long time no see" he said. He picked me up and spun me around. "You trying to dress like me huh" I asked with a smile. I kinda miss him though. "You tryna dress like me, copy catter" he said. I sat down and started looking at the menu. A familiar but unknown voice came over and said "hey guys ready to order". Not looking up from the menu, I knew it was Ashley.

Eric's POV

When Amira spoke to me, I just wanted to hold her in my arms. "Hey girl long time no see" I responded. I picked her up in my arms and I felt like she was mine again. I can already tell this is going to good. "You trying to dress like me" she asked. She had to copy off of me and wear her vans today. "You tryna dress like me, copy catter." I said. I sat back in the booth and looked over the menu. The waiter came back and asked was we ready to order. The look on Amira's face was indescribable. "Yeah I would like to have a Caesar salad ranch dressing and a coke" I said. "I would like the same but with blue cheese" Amira said. Her face looked angry. "Okay ill be right back with your drinks" the waiter said. "So what's up stranger" Amira said. "Nothing really, I've just been chilling and thinking about my baby" I replied. I hope she knows I didn't move on from her and I still love her. "Who's your baby" she asked. Before I could answer, the waitress came back with our food and our drinks. "Here you go,would you guys like anything else" she asked. We both answered no. "Okay great you guys enjoy, and one more thing you guys are the cutest couple all dressed alike" she said. Amira almost choked on her drink, and I smiled at the fact the the waitress thought we were together.

Amira's POV

I was having a good time with Eric, but I was thinking about Bruno. I miss him and I wasn't even away from him for an hour. I didn't trust this food Ashley served it to us. She is still plotting to get Bruno back. I ate a little of the salad and started the convo with Eric. "So you wanted to talk" I asked. "Yeah I wanted get at least closure with us and we can at least be friends. I see your happy with Bruno and I don't wanna be a home wrecker." Eric explain to me. "Sure we can have closure and still be friends" I said. I got up to give Eric a hug and his arms wrapped around my waist. It felt like old times. After another hour, I left the coffee shop and was on my way home. When I arrived home, I called Bruno but he didn't answer....

To Be Continued.....

-Will Eric meet a new a girl??

-Why do you think Bruno didn't answer the phone!????

-Will Amira catch feelings for Eric again??

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF FALLING FOR HIM😜❤!!!!

Comment Your Opinions

Vote, I mean that's if you liked it!

And last but not least!!!!!!

SHARE!!!

LOVE YOU HOOLIGANS!!!