Chapter 22 : "Vacation"

Bruno's POV

Amira and I were having a great time at our dinner. We laughed and smiled the whole night. She was so beautiful and I was glad to call her mines. When she smiles, I'm pretty sure the whole world would stop and stare for a while. After our dinner, we went bowling. Amira sucked at bowling. "Omg Bruno your winning" Amira said. "Here let me help" I said. It was her turn to go. I got behind her and put one hand on her waist and the other on her hand with the ball in it. When she let go of the ball, she got a strike. "Thanks babe" she said. I got a little closer and gave her a kiss.

Amira's POV

Tonight was going great. Bruno was being so sweet. I could be myself when I'm with him. He looked very handsome tonight. His smile was like a spell, it made me fall more in love with him. After our dinner, we went bowling. Let me tell you, I suck at bowling. "Here let me help you" Bruno said wrapping one arm around my waist and putting his other on mines. He helped me get a strike. He was being really sweet. 'Thanks babe" I said. Then we kissed and made it feel like nobody else was here. We left the alley and was on our way home. We pulled up and my mom was gone. I didn't get to say bye. Bruno walked over to open my door. He walked me inside and I shut and locked the door. "Damn your mom left already" he said. "Yup now I'm gonna be alone tonight" I said. "I could stay with you tonight if you want" he said. "Okay babe, you can sleep in our guess room" I said. "Okay baby" he said. I was tired so I told Bruno I was off to bed. "Come here" he said. I walked over to him, rubbing my eyes. He sat me in his lap, giving me a kiss. "Goodnight beautiful" he said. "Goodnight Bru" I said. I walked up stairs and got into my bed.

*** In The Middle Of The Night***

I tossed and turned and jumped up from a bad dream. That was the worst feeling ever. So I decided to go sleep with Bruno. I walked down the hall to the guest room. I opened the door and saw him sleeping peacefully. I tiptoed to the other side of the bed. I got under covers and Bruno woke up. "Hey babe, what's wrong" he asked. " I had a bad dream, so I decided to come lay with you" I said. I sounded like a little kid. "It's okay baby I'm here" Bruno said. He wrapped his arms me and kissed me on my cheek. I felt warm and safe in his arms. The night ended with me in his arms!

To Be Continued!!!

Comment Your Opinion

Vote!!! And

Share!!!!

Love you hooligans!!!!!