Chapter 7 : We're Falling

Amira's POV

I was a few people away from seeing Bruno AGAIN. When he saw me, he started to smile."Hey Beautiful" he said and I started blushing and said hi. He grabbed me by my waist an then held me as we took the picture. "So what's your name" he asked . I told him and he said that's a pretty name for a pretty girl like you. It was the next person in line turn to see Bruno and I was kinda sad. Then out of nowhere bruno whispered to me "Can you wait in my dressing room until I'm finish with all of this"? I started to blush in my head I was screaming. I said sure and told my friend she can go home without me. Erica winked at me and said "Use protection you too". I went to Bruno's dressing room and waited.

Bruno's POV

When I finished the autographs and pictures, everyone was gone. I got hot so I took my shirt of and went into the dressing room. "Hey" said a a familiar voice. Ohh Amira I forgot you were in here I'm so sorry. She smiled and said it was okay. So why did you want me wait in her she said. I wanted to get to know you better, I mean your such a beautiful girl. I went next to her and we talked half of the night. When I was taking her home, she was singing all of the songs on the radio. I pulled into her driveway and walked to open her car door. I walked her to her door. Goodnight sweetie. She blushed and said goodnight bru. I grabbed her face and as soon as I was about to kiss her, another voice said "Amira"?

**To Be Continued**

Who Do You Think it Is !!

COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE

** Love You Hooligans**