Chapter 27 : Love Lost

Bruno's POV

After dinner with Amira and her mother, I had to see why Ashley was doing this. I texted Ashley and told her to meet me at the studio. I kissed Amira goodbye and told her ill see her tomorrow. I was on my way to the studio and Ashley texted me back and said "I'm here". I pulled up to the studio and I seen her car parked. I saw Phil and Ari's car. So I guess we are not alone. Ashley got out the car and waited at the door for me. I got out the car and she looked beautiful. I opened the door and she said "well hey to you to". I went into my little office I had. "So why am I here" she said. "I wanted to talk the note you left on my car, I wanted to talk about you bussing my windows out my car" I said angrily. "I did all those things because I was mad and I want you back" she said. "I'm in love with Amira, we're happy together and we don't need you messing things up for us" I said. "You need to move on" I said. "But I can't move on, your the one I want Bruno" she responded. "How am I the only one you want when I found you and another man in my bed" I asked. "But baby I changed and I made a mistake all I really want is you" Ashley said....

2hours later!!

Amira's POV

I was laying on my bed listening to music. I was slowly drifting to sleep, when my phone vibrated and it was a text from Bruno.

From my Baby! : umm Amira I think we should break up... I'm sorry it's not you it's me.. I really hope everything gets well with your mom you don't have ever see me again. I'm sorry for leading you on more then what it was. Goodnight Amira...

I felt my heart go to my stomach. I just wanted to cry. He lied to me...

To Be Continued!!!

Comment Your Opinion

Vote

And

Share!!!!

Love You Hooligans