Chapter 11 : The News

Amira's POV

He kissed me!! I screamed. I went into my room and laid down. Still thinking about my night.

When I woke up I had three messages. From my mom, Erica and Bruno! My mom wanted to tell me that she will be working late tonight. Erica was saying call her ASAP! And from Bruno he said goodmorning beautiful, when you can text me back! Xoxo! So I texted Bruno right away. Hey Bru! "Hey sweetie" he responded. So what's up? "Turn to E news to find out" he said. I kinda got nervous a little bit. When I turned E news,the reporter said "Breaking News Bruno Mars' New Girlfriend? Paparazzi saw these two lovers at that new Japanese restaurant. Then they were caught kissing! Could it be ? Check in later for news update.

I was in complete shock! They think I'm Bruno Mars girlfriend. I texted Bruno back and said "they think I'm your girlfriend" he responded"come outside in five mins so we can talk". I was kinda nervous but I had to get it over with. I walked outside to find Bruno by his car.

Bruno's POV

When I woke up, I had what felt like millions of notifications on my phone. But the only one I was caring about was Amira. When I got out of bed, I heard the tv say "Bruno Mars New Girlfriend, they were caught at the new Japanese restaurant. And later on that night, they were caught kissing ! Could it be! Check in later for a news update. I couldn't believe it they think she's my girlfriend. I wanted her to be my girlfriend though. I told Amira to go check it out and she was shocked! I got in my car and was on my way to her house. I texted her and said come outside in five mins so we can talk.

I pulled up and she walked outside. She looked beautiful still with sweatpants, hair tied and chilling with no makeup on. (Drake moment) I hugged her and said hey beautiful....

To Be Continued

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!

Love you hooligans!!