Chapter 30 : We Did It !

Bruno's POV

Amira wanted play games with me. While i was playing the piano, she snatches my fedora off of my head. I chase her and say "Ohhh so you wanna play this game". She runs up the steps and into a room. The first place I check is her bedroom. I say "Amiraaa Come out come out wherever you are". I start to hear chuckles from the closet. Now i found her. She tried to run out the room, but i caught her. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I got on top of her and she was laughing so hard she started to cry. "Now i think you deserve the TICKLE MONSTER" I said. Once I started tickling her, she went crazy. Her laugh was so cute. She started to cry even more. After our litte fun and games, our eyes met. I leaned in for a kiss and her arms wrapped around my neck. I start to move down to her neck. She lets out a soft moan, which lets me know she's liking it. I get to her collarbone and she runs her fingers through my hair. I sit up and take my shirt off and Amira has a nervous look in her eyes. "Whats wrong" I asked. "This is my first time" Amira said. "Alright just lay here and relax" I said. I take her shirt off and my pants off. "Do you want to do this cause i can wait if you dont want to" I asked. She was ready. I took her pants off slowly. I can see how nervous she was. When i slid in her, her facial expression change. She was now in pain. I move my hips slowly and Amira said "ouchhh". "baby the pain is almost over, i promise" i whispered. I pushed in a little more and I can tell the pain was drifting away. I pick-up the speed and her nails are in my back. She moans louder and she starts saying my name. We both came at the same time. I gave Amira another kiss and fell to her side. I whisper "I love you Amira". " I love you too Bru" she whisper back. I wrapped my arms around her and we both fell asleep..

Amira's POV

When Bruno slid into me, all i could do was shut my eyes and cry. "Ouchh" I said to Bruno. "Baby the pain is almost over, i promise" he said. He started thrusting a little faster and the pain was going away. I put my nails in his back and i felt pleasure. I moaned loud and I think the  neighbors heard what was going on over here. I started screaming his name. We both came like 10 mins later. Bruno gave me this long passionate kiss. He fell by my side and slowly whispered " I Love You Amira". Awww i couldnt believe he just said he love me. "I Love You Too Bruno" I whispered back. He wrapped me in his arms and we both fell asleep. When i slowly opened my eyes, I felt an empty space in my bed. Bruno wasnt there. I hear my bedroom door open and I see Bruno. " I thought you was gone" I said to him. "No i just went to the bathroom, and i wouldnt leave without saying bye to you babe" he replied. Bruno wrapped me in his arms and i was blushing. " I like how you was screaming my name" Bruno said laughing. I turn around and playfully punch him. "Shut up" I said. He starts laughing and then I peck him on the lips, but the peck turns into a rougher kiss. I pull away and smile. "Your so beautiful" he said. "Aww stop, thank you" I reply. "You wanna go get in the shower" he ask. I shake my head and give him another kiss, but its on his forehead. I go out the room and its already dark outside. Me and Bruno must've been sleep for a long time. I start the shower and I feel Bruno behind me, with his arms wrapped around my waist. He kiss on my neck. I take off my robe and get into the water. Bruno comes in a sec after me. After I wash, Bruno turns me around kiss me under the faucet. As we're kssing I hear my front door open........

To Be Continued!!!!!!!!

Comment Your OPINION

Vote

AND
SHARE!!!!!!

Love You Hooligans!!!