Chapter 12 : Another "Date"

Amira's POV

When I got outside, I gave Bruno a hug. "How was your morning"He asked. It was shocking. "Well I wanted to ask you something" Bruno said. To myself I was thinking like crazy. Was he about to ask me out? I responded "sure what is it". "Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go out again tonight"He said. Sure we can go out tonight! "Alright ill pick you up at 7" he said. I thought he was gonna ask me out. Maybe he'll do it tonight. We hugged again and Bruno kissed me on the cheek. I wanted more than a kiss on a cheek. I watched Bruno drive away and looked in his direction until I didn't see his car anymore.

Bruno's POV

I gave Amira a hug and it was the best feeling ever. At that moment i wanted to ask her out but I panicked and said Do you want to go out again tonight? I was so dumb. Why couldn't I just say do you want to be my girlfriend. But she said yes so tonight is the night I make her my girl! I gave he another hug and kissed her on the cheek. I wanted to kiss her on the lips but I don't know if she would've liked it at that moment. I got in the car and drove home to prepare for another "date"with my soon to be "girl".

To Be Continued

Comment Vote And Share!!!

Love you hooligans !!