You're My Treasure!

A/N Sorry for the wait but its summer and im doing my thing while school is over! But here is the new chapter hope you guys like it !!!

Amira's Pov

Bruno and I was in the shower. We did it for the first time. It felt amazing and he was my first. While we were enjoying our shower, I heard my front door open. I looked Bruno deeply in his eyes and saw fear. "You stay here, dont move" I said leaving out the shower and going out the bathroom. I went down the steps and saw my mother. "Oh hey mira i just left my work  I.D" she said. She glanced up at me again. "Where's Bruno and why are you naked" she asked and she looked angry. "He's upstairs and I was about to get in the shower, but Bruno said somebody opened up the front door" I replied. She believed the lie i told. "Okay, but if you decide to do-" i cut her off. "Mom STOP" i said. She smiled and walked out of the front door. Me and Bruno was alone again. I locked the front door and went back upstairs to him. He was in my room with a towl on. His body was so amazing. "Did she find out" Bruno asked. "No she didn't, but she gave me permission to have sex with you" I said while blushing. Bruno looked at me and laughed. "Are you serious" he said while laughing. "Yes" I replied. Bruno got up from my bed and gave me a kiss. It deepened and I grabbed his cheek. We smiled in between this kisses. "Hey babe can you do me a favor" Bruno asked. "Anything for you" I replied. "Can you run over to my house really quick and get me some clothes" Bruno said. "Okay I will" I said. I gave Bruno one last kiss and got dress. I was on my way out the door and I hear Bruno playing the piano. I pulled up to Bruno's house and it was a car there...

Bruno's Pov

Amira left to go get me a pair of clothes. When we did it, it felt like she took me to another place. Even though she was a virgin, it was amazing. As Amira left, I was playing the piano for a little. I went upstairs and back to Amira's room. On the dresser, I found a picture of her and a guy. It must be her ex. They looked very happy in the picture. I wondered to myself why would a guy break the most beautiful and amazing girl's heart. I sat the picture back in place and decided I should write a song for her. I went to the piano and had lyrics in my head. (The song will be Treasure)

Treasure, that is what you are
Honey you're my golden star
And if you could make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you

That's all the the lyrics I could think of. An hour has past and Amira was still gone. I wonder where she is...

To Be Continued!!!!!!

Sorry its so short But HEYYYYY Happy Summer!!!!!

Comment Your Opinion

Vote, Thats Only If You LIke IT!!!!!
And Share!

Love you ALL HOOLIGANS!