Chapter 1

Ciara's P.O.V.:

*trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Stupid alarm. I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes only to see my best friend, Laurine, standing next to my bed with a tray in her hands.

I screamed. Why? Because I didn't expect her to be here, that's why.

"What are you doing here?" I groaned. "Oh I let myself in," she answered chippy. Okay. This girl is up to something. I sat straight in bed and she put the tray on my lap. I rubbed my eyes. God this girl is such a morning person. I, on the other hand, am not.

I looked down at the tray and saw a tower of pancakes with nutella, my favourite. On the side a glass of milk and a cup of tea and an envelope. I frowned a little and looked at her.

"Open it," she said with a grin.

"You're a woman of mystery, Philippe," I said to her and she giggled.

I opened the envelope and got out what was inside.

I can't believe it.

Tears started to form in my eyes and my jaw dropped to the floor. I looked at her and shook my head.

"This-- this can't be real," I said.

What's in the envelope, you ask?

Meet & Greet and VIP tickets to a One Direction concert. Yeah. I'm screaming, like, loud.

I jumped out of the bed, which caused the tray to fall on the floor, but I didn't care. I engulfed Laurine in a tight hug and thanked her like a million times.

"It was pretty difficult to get them, so you better like it," she said and chuckled.

"Like it!? Oh my God, Lau, I LOVE it! I have no idea how to thank you," I exclaimed.

"You can thank me by going to the concert with me," she winked.

"Oh, you bet!" I said and hugged her again. "When's the concert anyway?"

"Tomorrow night," she grinned and wiggled her eyebrows.

"What!? I dont even have a proper outfit! We have to go shopping!" I shouted.

Lau shook her head. "I'll wait downstairs," she said chuckling and left my room.

I stood in front of my wardrobe and grabbed my favourite dress and heels.
I changed, fixed my hair, did my make up and went downstairs.

Lau was already at the door with my handbag in her hands.

"Finally," she chuckled.

"Hey, what if there are cute guys there? I have to make a good first impression, don't I?" I stated. She knew I was right, until she made an amazing comeback:

"The only guy you have to impress is Harry Styles tomorrow," she said.

Damn it. I hate it when she's right.

I blushed and took my bag from her and left the house, locking the door behind me.

We made our way to Westfield shopping centre. It is so massive, it has over 300 stores. A lot of brands well: Burberry, Prada, Guess, MAC, Tifanny&co, etc. Paradise? I think yes. For people with money, that is.

We went into the shopping centre and we made our way to H&M. We went inside and I immediately spotted a shirt I wanted. I ran over to it and grabbed the right size of the shirt.

I turned to Lau, "Does this shirt fit better with a pair of jeans or a skirt?" I asked her.

She looked at the shirt for a while. "Both is fine. If you go with jeans, make sure they're sexy. If you go with a skirt, go with a cute but sexy one," she replied.

I was debating with myself, but eventually I went for the skirt.

"Oh and wear heels for the meet and greet and when we're done there, you can change your shoes when we go to the front row," she said with a grin.

Hold up. She never mentioned anything like that. My eyes widened as I turned to her. "Wait, what?" I said, trying to stay calm.

"When we're done with the meet and greet, we will be the first ones there so we have front row places," she said plain, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

I hugged her with all my might and kissed her on the cheek. She giggled and we walked over to the counter to pay. I grabbed my bag of clothes and left the store.

We had lunch at Nando's, had coffee at Starbucks and ate doughnut at Krispy Kreme. Heaven, right? Yes.

All I thought about today was: One Direction Concert and Meet and Greet tomorrow.