Chapter 23

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I wake up by the sun stinging in my eyes. I open my eyes and it feels I got hit in the head by a train. What the hell happened last night? My eyes scan the room, but I notice that it isn't mine. I shiver. Wait. I'm naked. Why am I naked? I look the my right and see Ryan laying beside me. Oh my God. This can't be happening.  I shoot up and I feel a sting going through my head.

"Fuck," I whisper and lay down again. Okay Ciara. Pull your shit together and get up. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and get up. I collect my clothes and put them on as fast as I can.

"Good morning, beautiful," a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Ryan looking at me with a goofy smile.

"Yeah, some good morning to you, too," I mumble and go to the bathroom. A few seconds later Ryan enters the bathroom as well. I wash my face and dry it.

"Ryan. What happened last.." I start but then everything comes back to me. The alcohol, the kissing, the undressing. Oh shit. Ryan and I slept together. I cheated. I think? Harry and I weren't official I suppose, but why does it feel like cheating?

"I have to go," I say abrupt and rush downstairs, ignoring my head ache and went home. As soon as I stepped outside and the cold air hit my face I felt dizzy. Never alcohol for me again.

I came home and saw Laurine sitting on the sofa.

"Thank God you're home! I need your advice! Cian.." She started but I interupted her. "I slept with Ryan last night," I said. Lau looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"Wait, you what? But what about Harry?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm a horrible person. Who knew that going to a concert would cause so much drama. I wish I'd never gone," I said and sighed, sitting on the sofa. "I'm sorry. You said you need advice?" I said and looked at Lau. She didn't say anything. She just looked at me with an expression on her face. Hurt.

"You.. I..," she stammered. "I'm sorry. I wanted to do something sweet for you. I wanted to thank you for always being there for me by taking you to this concert and surprise you with meet and greet tickets. I'm sorry for everything that happened the last few days. I needed you last night but you weren't there. I'm sorry for making you unhappy. I thought I was finally doing something right," she said with tears streaming down her face.

"Lau, wait, I.." I started, but she pushed me away, told me to leave her alone, walked passed me, walked out of the front door and slammed it shut.

Perfect. Just perfect.