Chapter 31

Ciara's P.O.V.:

What the hell just happened.
I look to my left and see Lau looking at the door baffled.

"Umm.. Are they coming back or..?" I started and as if on queue there was a knock on the door. I went and openend the door to only see Harry. I frowned.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I think it sounded more harsh than I meant.

"I tried to call you but you didn't answer your phone. I was worried something happened but you're fine, thank God," he said and he hugged me.

"Yeah, umm, Dean, Dayl and Josh were here earlier. Apparently someone leaked their next single and they think one of us did it. So they had to take in our phones to find out," I explained.

"Leaked their single? Why would anyone do such a thing?" He asked with a slight frown on his beautiful face.

"Beats me," I shrugged. I stepped to the side so he could enter.

"Hey Laurine," he greeted her politely.

"Hey, Harry," she said, "I'm going to lay down for a while, I'll be upstairs if anyone needs me," she said and left. She had bags under her eyes so it'd do her good if she could sleep a little.

"You want anything to drink or eat?" I asked Harry.

"No, thanks, I just came to see you," he said and wrapped his strong arms around ny waist. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He dipped down his head so his lips were caressing my neck.

"I love you," he breathed against my neck and placed soft kisses. My heart started to beat very fast and my palms were getting sweaty. My heart fluttered and I felt butterflies in my tummy. Is this what it's like to be in love?

"I love you too," I whispered. He looked at me with a big, bright smile, dipped me down and kissed me passionately. My fingers tangled in his hair as I deepend the kiss and we were full on making out.

After a while we pulled away breathlessly and just looked at each other, his emerald green eyes twinkling with desire. I smiled and caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"Come babe," he said and lifted me up. "Let's cuddle and watch movies, I hope I can make you forget about everything for a while," he said with a slight smirk on his face. He carried me into my bedroom and closed and locked the door behind us.