Chapter 35

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I woke up with a massive pain in my head. I tried to touch my head but I couldn't. I looked down and found myself tied to a chair. What the hell?

Footsteps approached me. I shot my head up. I wanted to speak, but I couldn't. My mouth was taped. What the hell is going on?

I looked at the man. My goodness. Bradley Simpson.

"Hello, Ciara," Brad said. "So nice of you to come," he said with a smirk.

I wanted to scream at him, but there wasn't coming any noise out of me nor did I have the energy. I was exhausted.

"Such a shame I had to knock you out with a brick so you'd come with me, but hey. It was worth it," he grinned.

Worth it? Worth what? What was he talking about?

"Now," he said and walked over to something that appeared to be a camera.

What does he think he's doing?

"You're going to send a video message to your loved ones, tell them you're fine, that they don't have to worry and after that you and I are going to have fun," he said and even though I couldn't see him, I could hear him smirk.

He stepped closer to me and yanked the duct tape from my mouth. I yelped in pain as a few tears escaped my eyes.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you were a nice guy," I whispered.

"Oh but I am. Just not to you. You ses, you want this attention. And now that you have it, we have to take you away from the drama," he said.

"You can go to jail for this you know," I said, hoping to spare my life.

"I know, but I don't care," he said and presses the record button.

"Now. Say what I said to you," he said, "I'll be right back," he said and left.

This was my chance. I tried to untie my wrists from the ropes. One wrist got released. Now the other. My fingers felt numb, but I tried to untie the ropes just the same. I almost succeeded when Brad came back. I quickly hid my free hand, hoping he wouldn't notice. He was fiddling with something, I don't know what though.

"Now, Ciara, if you move an inch, this knife right here," he said and pointed at the silver metal object," will cut wounds in your body," he said and laughed evilly. Well. They lost my vote.

He came closer to me and that's when this was my chance. I kicked my foot up, hitting him in the groin and he fell on the floor. I quickly untied my other hand and made a run for it. Apparently I ran into the knife. It scratched along my stomach and arm, causing the blood to pour out. I didn't care. I was free.

I ran and ran, but I started to lose too much blood and that's when I passed out again.