Chapter 2

Laurine's P.O.V

The excitement before the meet and greet is overwhelming. Ciara keeps clinging to my arm and squealing, her eyes wild with excitement. I still can't believe I'm about to meet some of the most desired men in the world. We're beckoned into the room.

Clara's grip tightens on my arm and if worry that she may pass out but the strength in her grip indicates her alertness I squeal a little too and give her a hug. "Let's show them what they're missing" I wink at her. She laughs nervously. 

"More like what we're missing babe." I laugh too.  "Well either way."

We're  brought into a room with the lads and my head spins a little bit. They are not actually causally standing there , this must be a dream. 

"Hello ladies." Liam's brilliant accent cuts through all my thoughts  and all  I can see or think is these four lads.

Liam, closest to us pulls me into a warm hug and I will him to never let go. Ciara  is pulled into a similarly pleasant hug by Niall. I can feel Liam's breath on my neck. Oh my. Liam is breathing on me.

He lets me go and I try to  smile normally at him. I glance over for Ciara just in time to see her engulfed in Harry's strong embrace. "Hey beautiful." He murmurs into her hair and I see her try not to squeal again." I grin as Niall hugs me and Louis comes over, ready for a picture. Harry and Ciara come over too. I notice Harry's hand tighten around Ciara's waist and I see her smile grow just enough to confirm what I'd seen. I hadn't imagined it. Niall holds my hand in his and Liam wraps an arm around my waist and we smile for the camera.

Before we can think we're rushed out so that the next people can be brough in. We  position ourselves right at the front of the stage and wait. Ciara looks at me properly for the first time and we scream a bit.

"They're too hot omg" I grin.

"Tell me about it! I'm still not sure I'm breathing !" Ciara laughs breathlessly.  

***

The concert starts and we're absolutely surrounded by screaming fans. The lads begin their set and we scream  the lyrics back to them. 

"I'm all yours I've got no control" and I'd swear Harry glances at Ciara.  Maybe not. "No control!"

We scream back. 

By the end of the concert we're exhausted and desperately in need of some water. Ciara can barely speak. She hugs me giggling. "You are the best friend ever!" I squeeze her. 

"So are you babe!" 

"How perfect has this night been?"

"Beyond perfect!"

"I reckon Liam took a shine to you!" Ciara grins.

What? Hardy? Really? Could he have?

"Nah I don't think so!"

Ciara giggles. 

"I think so!"

"They're so perfect Ciara!" 

"Oh don't I know! Imagine actually  knowing them!"

I sigh. "Imagine."