Chapter 25

Ciara's P.O.V.:

Great. I think I just ruined my friendship with Laurine. I sighed and sat down on the sofa. My phone buzzed signalling I had a message. It was from Harry. A smile formed on my face.

You slept with Ryan?

My face fell. How the hell did he know about that. I texted back.

Who told you that?

I waited for a reply. It came seconds later.

Ryan. You're not denying it.

I felt numb. I hate everyone. I need to get out of here. I decided to reply to Harry.

Yes I did. But I was drunk, Harry, I wasn't thinking straight.

I never got a message back. I shook my head. This isn't happening. I lost my best friend and my potential boyfriend. Ryan probably never wants to see me again.

I put my phone away and hid my head in my hands.

About a half an hour later there was a knock on the dood. Something in me wished it was Harry. I hoped he came to talk to me.

I got up of the couch and walked to the door. I opened it and before I could see who it was a pair of lips pressed against mine. Funnily enough, I could taste and feel it was Ryan. A part of me was happy that it was who came, but another part of was gutted that it was Harry. I put my hand on Ryan's chest and pushed him away.

"What are you doing here?" I said and felt something wet trickle against my cheek. I didn't notice I was crying until Ryan pulled me against his chest. He whispered soothing words in my ear and rubbed my back softly.

"I came to see how you were doing.. Apparently not so good," he said and chuckled a little. I took a step back so he could come in.

"Where's your friend?" He asked. I shrugged.
"I don't know.. She and I got into a fight a few hours ago," I said.

"Well I saw her at the studio with the lads. She crushed Cian and then she broke up with Liam or something like that. Anyway, I have no clue where she is," Ryan said.

I didn't say anything. "I don't want to know where she is. She and I need a break I guess," I said after a while. I don't even know why I said that. Maybe we did need a break.

"You want something to drink?" I sighed and went to the kitchen.

"Sure, I'll have tea if that's okay," he said. I cracked a smile. He hadn't changed.

I put the kettle on. I turned around and saw Ryan leaning against the frame. He looked very handsome in his black tee and washed out jeans. I walked over to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I couldn't help but thinking:
Was I supposed to end up with Ryan? Was he my Prince Charming all along?