Chapter 13

Ciara's P.O.V.:

What the hell is Ryan doing here?

"Well well well, look who we have here," he said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Can you let me pass please?" I asked, trying to stay polite.

"Nah, let's talk," he said, not moving a muscle.

Quick recap: Ryan McLoughlin is my 'ex-boyfriend'.  Why the quotes? Because we used to boyfriend-girlfriend, without the rewards; we didn't kiss, we didn't hold hands, we didn't do anything. It was a rubbish relationship. Then he turned out to be a complete douchebag so we ended things.

"I'm not in the mood for talking, Ryan. Just leave me alone," I said and tried to move past him. Succes! I heard footsteps behind me. He followed me. Of course.

"Hey, Ciara, come on, we haven't talked in ages," he said and grabbed my arm.

"Look, Ryan, I'm in no mood to talk to anyone, my best friend is going through shit, I have a date tonight and I need an outfit. Leave me alone, for God's sake," I said and yanked my arm from his grip.

I walked over to the dresses and looked at them.

"Remember our relationship?" He asked. I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"Relationship? More like, relationshit, Ryan. We didn't do shit and it was such a long time ago," I said. If I was a cartoon, steam would be coming out of my ears.

"That's true, but that's only because you didn't want to do anything," he stated.

"I was 13! I was way too young to be doing anything in the first place," I said, almost yelled. People were looking in our direction.

"Jesus, Ciara, you got quite a temper there," Ryan smirked. Is he seriously amused? You've got to be kidding me.

I shook my head, "I don't have time for this," I said and walked out of the store. My legs were speeding and they took me home, without me even wanting it.

"At least let me buy you a drink," he said.

I turned around, my face red of anger. "Ryan, stop it! Leave me alone!" I shouted at him.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I frowned, turned around and saw Harry standing behind me. I instantly relaxed.

"Everything okay here?" he asked and planted a kiss in my hair.

"I was just leaving," Ryan said and left. Finally. I turned around in Harry's arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He dipped me down, making me giggle and kissed me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I kissed him back.

We pulled away after a while and I smiled at him.

"Who was that babe?" he asked as he pulled me up again.

I bit my lip and looked down at my feet. "He's my ex b-boyfriend," I stammered and looked at him. He furrowed his eyebrows, "I thought you never had a boyfriend?" he said, but it was more like a question.

I took a deep breath and explained everything. The more I told him, the more his expression softened. When I was finished he chuckled. "You're more innocent than I thought," he stated.

I blushed and buried my face in his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

"What are you doing here, by the way?" I asked him. We were standing in front of my house.

"I wanted to come and visit you. I brought these," he said and held out a bouquet of flowers. I gasped. Did he just?

"They're beautiful," I breathed. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. We walked to the front door. I put the key in the keyhole and unlocked the door. I went inside. It was silent. I frowned a little.

"I'll be right back," I said to Harry and went upstairs. I checked the bathroom but it was empty. Hmm. Weird. Laurine must be doing something with Liam.

I went back downstairs and saw the flowers Harry gave me were placed in a beautiful vase. He was standing with his back against me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kisses his back.

"How about I go home and get dressed for our date?" He smiled.

I bit my lip. "Or how about we just stay here, cuddle and watch movies and eat crap," I suggested, causing him to giggle.

"Sounds like a plan. Shall I order pizza?" He smiled.

"Great, I'll prepare some movies," I said.

And that's how we spent the night: watching movies, eating a lot of junkfood and cuddling until we both fell asleep.

The following day Harry and I woke up by the sound of his phone ringing. I growned and snuggled deeper into his chest. He grabbed his phone and picked up:
"Styles." ... "Uhu." ... "Why do I have to take her with me?" ... "Okay. Fine. See ya." And with that he hung up.

"Everything okay?" I asked and looked at him.

"Management wants to see us both. They said it was urgent.

I frowned and got up. "Umm, okay."

Harry and I got ready and headed outside to the car. We got in and Harry drove and held my hand the entire time. Aw, how romantic.

After Harry parked the car, we got out and hurried inside.

What could be so urgent?

We went inside the office and we saw 6 guys in front of us.

"Harry, Ciara, meet Hometown. They're an Irish band," the man with the glasses said.

The heads turned slowly towards us. My eyes locked with Ryan. Oh no.

"Their manager came with a great idea. Since Hometown has to become popular, they have to hang with One Direction. And Harry, we think it's best if one of them has a girlfriend, but only in public. So we suggest that Ciara becomes Ryan's girlfriend for a while," the man continued.

Say what?! Oh hell to the no.