Chapter 7

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I forgot to ask Lau why she had been crying. Her mood was still a bit off, but when she saw Liam was there it was like her eyes lit up. I see a future for them.

Once I left them alone I got a text from Harry asking if I was ready. I replied with an excited, but smooth, yes.

I opened the front door and froze in my steps. In front of me I saw Harry with a single red rose, leaning against his car.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said and walked towards me.

"Good morning," I said and bit my lip shyly. He softly cupped my left cheek with his large hand and kissed my right cheek and kept his lips longer than a normal kiss.

"You look beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

Okay what do I do? How do I breathe? How do I function? What do I do?

I looked away shyly and walked towards the car. He beat me to it and opened the door for me. I blushed and got in.

He got in the driver's seat and started the car. I turned up the volume of the radio and softly sang along with the songs. All of the sudden the volume was turned down and saw Harry's hand pulling away. I looked at him and blushed.

"You have a beautiful voice," he said looking at me with a smile on his face, "you should do something with it," he added.

"I'm not that good," I said and looked down, not really knowing where else to look.

"Are you kidding me? You sound so good!"

Pff, he's just exagerating.

We arrived at Starbucks about 20 minutes later. It's weird we went by car, because there's basically a Starbucks on every streetcorner. I got out of the car and looked inside the Starbucks. There's no one in there.

"Are you sure this place is even open?" I asked, a bit unsure.

He chuckled, "of course!" he said, as if he was stating the obvious. Umm, okay.

He opened the door and turned on the lights. I frowned and looked at him. Where the fudge is everyone?

"Ever made your own latte?" he asked while standing behind the counter. I shook my head and stood on the other side.

He looked at me, "You're not going to be able to do it from over there, babe," he chuckled.

He just-- oh my.

I blushed and walked over to the other side to stand next to him.

"What would you like to drink?" he asked me with a grin.

"Caramel latte," I blushed.

He grabbed a cup and gave it to me. I looked down at the cup and pretended to take a sip.

"Mmm this is the best latte I ever had," I joked and he laughed. I love his laugh.

He stood behind me and pushed some buttons. I remember employees squirting some caramel in the cup before the coffee so I did that.

"Okay, babe, hold the cup under the machine," he said and obeyed him. Seconds later coffee came out and filled the cup. When my cup was full of coffee, Harry grabbed the bottle of caramel syrup and poured it on top of the coffee and closed the cup with the lid.

"There you are," he said, "you just made your own latte," he grinned.

Harry made a latte for himself and we sat down at one of the tables.

I took a sip of my drink. It was actually pretty good.

There we were. All alone. Enjoying a self-made latte and enjoying each other's company.