Chapter 9

Ciara's P.O.V.:

Harry took me to a really beautiful flower garden, where he had set up a really cute, but beautiful picknick. I couldn't believe my eyes. This was amazing.

"Babe, you okay?" he asked me. I looked at him and hugged him with all my might.

"It's perfect," I whispered. "No one has ever done anything like this for me before," I added.

"It was nothing," he said and smiled at me.

He grabbed my hand and walked to the basket. We sat down and I looked in the basket. There were like 4 different sandwiches, orange juice, muffins and cookies. This was just perfect.

"Okay, so, I have a sandwich with grilled chicken, tuna salad, salmon and cheese," he said, "and triple chocolate muffin and cookie, blueberry muffin and white chocolate chip cookie," he said and grinned.

My mouth fell open. "This is amazing, Harry," I said and smiled like an idiot.

He shrugged, "I try."

"What. This is you trying? Oh my God, but this is amazing! I really mean it!" I exclaimed and he blushed. He seriously blushed. That's the first time I made a guy blush. I feel so powerful.

"What would you like to eat?" he asked me after he had poured orange juice in plastic cups.

"Everything sounds delicious," I said, "how about we share all the sandwiches?" I smiled.

"That sounds good," he smiled and grabbed a knife. He cut every sandwich in two and put each half of a sandwich on a plate for me. "I hope you'll like them," he said.

I smiled, "I'm pretty sure I will." I took a bite out of on of the sandwiches. Tuna salad. Oh God this is a total bliss. "This is really good, Harry," I smiled while my mouth was still half full. That couldn't have been charming at all.

We enjoyed the perfect lunch and then I lay down on the blanket with my hand on my stomach. "I'm so full," I sighed. I closed my eyes and opened the as soon as I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my head and lifting me up. Apparently, Harry was sitting behind me now and put my head on his lap. I smiled. "Much better," I giggled.

I looked up at him and saw him upside down, making me giggle.

"What's so funny?" he chuckled.

"I'm seeing you upside down, that's funny," I giggled. I looked at him and noticed how emerald green his eyes were. Beautiful. Just so beautiful.

Harry smiled down at me and softly stroked my cheek. Without really noticing I took his hand in mine and entwined our fingers.

Then something happend that I never in a million years had expected.

I felt his lips on mine.

My first kiss.

My very first kiss was with Harry Styles himself.